All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok folks. This thread has seen some heated and divisive chat that is taking discussion away from the week to week product. Going forward any WWE vs AEW related discussion should take place here. Examples of this are obviously the CM Punk, Ospreay and Triple H type stuff.

While constructive critisism is fine, repetitive opionions that have no intention of producing good faith discussion will be deleted. Repeat offenders will end up with thread bans. You're all clever enough to know the difference.

Also, those with any issues with posts, don't engage and further flame the unnecessary back and forth. Please use the report button.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flicked it on whilst having lunch ... Punk v Spears predictable that was going to happen shame Spears didn't get to showcase a bit of his talent and man Cody is dribbling so much s**t just to set up a match that means nothing. No idea why they had an interim champion when he was coming back so soon but anyway.

Jim Ross doesn't sound too well on the mic, I know he's gone through a massive amount of cancer treatment and it would take a huge toll, but I hope he finds his energy back.

Spears is great... Shame about the injury for FTR a little while ago feel like they haven't had the run that was expected so far. To me they are probably the best tag team in the world and them not being champions or right up there challenging is a bit mind boggling.
Probably a result of long term booking decisions but they are a great team. They will have their chance. I think those that go to AEW understand they don’t flick the titles around every few weeks.

Also can we do something else with Adam Cole please,dude is a joke. Dude is revered as one of the best in the world but looks less intimidating when standing next to Kris Statlander.

From the 3rd Young Buck to Britt Baker's boyfriend Jesus Christ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also can we do something else with Adam Cole please,dude is a joke. Dude is revered as one of the best in the world but looks less intimidating when standing next to Kris Statlander.

Adam Cole is the No. 1 ranked singles wrestler and has had a feud with popular faces, firstly with Jungle Boy and now Orange Cassidy.

After "Beach Bash" (a ridiculous name for an event) Adam Cole will move on to challenge Hangman Page at Revolution. The tease of The Young Bucks turning on Cole to align with Page will be a big part of that story. Page will win and then we'll see a Undisputed Era Vs The Elite rivalry-- likely for either Stadium Stampede III or Blood & Guts II.

3c7ca3e1be167d811e3445a7b7c2a743.jpg

Needs to put down the PlayStation control and pick up a dumbbell. Was in much better nick in NXT

View attachment 1313634

I have to say, big props to Moxley for getting his sh*t together. The comparison really puts into perspective how bad of a shape he was in, glad he went and kicked alcoholism's arse though. Looks 10 years younger here.
just in time for the "Shield reunion" at the WWE Royal Rumble. :drunk:
:p

I'm an hour into Dynamite and I don't know if I can make it through.

Apart from it being good to see Moxley back it's been an awful episode so far.

Not enjoying the Cody promo? AEW promo 101:

1. Mention and clip WWE numerous times

2. Self indulge and overstate the importance of AEW stories, contributions and characters within the industry

Not enjoying the Cody promo? AEW promo 101:

1. Mention and clip WWE numerous times

2. Self indulge and overstate the importance of AEW stories, contributions and characters within the industry

3. Use insider terms to get cheap pops from the smarks in the crowd.

I honestly don't know what was the point of that promo. He went off on so many different tangents I didn't know what to make of it. All I know is it wasn't good.

The fact he brought up not turning heel also pissed me off. Now I'm fully aware that kayfabe is truly dead and wrestling is a work but I still like to blank it out and not think about it while watching these shows because it makes me enjoy it more. So when I hear insider references on main shows they are telling me this is all fake and kills the allusion for me.

3. Use insider terms to get cheap pops from the smarks in the crowd.

I honestly don't know what was the point of that promo. He went off on so many different tangents I didn't know what to make of it. All I know is it wasn't good.

The fact he brought up not turning heel also pissed me off. Now I'm fully aware that kayfabe is truly dead and wrestling is a work but I still like to blank it out and not think about it while watching these shows because it makes me enjoy it more. So when I hear insider references on main shows they are telling me this is all fake and kills the allusion for me.
??

But he ended racism, friend?

Adam Cole is a star why waste him in a feud with orange Cassidy and the best ******* friends

Well with the announcement of the Cassidy/Cole match being a lights out match it doesn’t count on the record so Cole is jobbing to pockets

Moxley looked great promo was awesome hope he stays healthy

Cody can cut a promo but * that s**t rambled From wrestling is fake I saved pro wrestling redragon developmental and talking about -1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back