All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok folks. This thread has seen some heated and divisive chat that is taking discussion away from the week to week product. Going forward any WWE vs AEW related discussion should take place here. Examples of this are obviously the CM Punk, Ospreay and Triple H type stuff.

While constructive critisism is fine, repetitive opionions that have no intention of producing good faith discussion will be deleted. Repeat offenders will end up with thread bans. You're all clever enough to know the difference.

Also, those with any issues with posts, don't engage and further flame the unnecessary back and forth. Please use the report button.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t blame mox for dropping the f bomb play stupid games win stupid prizes

Probably lucky it wasn't back in the day. They probably would have had him waiting out the back when Mox came back.

First having Beach Break in winter and now this!! I hope somebody got fired for that blunder! When will the mistakes end?!!

I’m glad you agree that having an event called “Beach Break” in a city that will likely see snow the same night is an illogical booking decision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brian Cage, Lio Rush, Joey Janela, and Marko Stunt all could be gone soon. Peter Avalon is already gone.

Not sure what that means for Janelas bodyguard Kayla Rossi, or in Avalons case The Wingmen faction, Marko has already pretty much been replaced by Christian Cage helping out Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus. Dante Martin has Jay Lethal, Matt Sydal and soon Darius Martin in his corner.

Brian Cage, Lio Rush, Joey Janela, and Marko Stunt all could be gone soon. Peter Avalon is already gone.

Not sure what that means for Janelas bodyguard Kayla Rossi, or in Avalons case The Wingmen faction, Marko has already pretty much been replaced by Christian Cage helping out Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus. Dante Martin has Jay Lethal, Matt Sydal and soon Darius Martin in his corner.

Other than Cage certainly no loss with any of those guys. Do think the AEW roster is too bloated so maybe this is their ploy, give a heap of people contracts and if they haven't made something of themselves by the end let them walk.

I’m glad you agree that having an event called “Beach Break” in a city that will likely see snow the same night is an illogical booking decision.

All this time I've just been under the impression that it's just a 'Christmas in July' concept. But I see a lot of people that seem genuinely annoyed about it.

Other than Cage certainly no loss with any of those guys. Do think the AEW roster is too bloated so maybe this is their ploy, give a heap of people contracts and if they haven't made something of themselves by the end let them walk.
I don't know about bloated, it's always good to have people rotating in and out and have fresh matches all the time, but yeah agree with the last part, if it just doesn't work in AEW, there are other places where they might find some better luck. At least Tony Khan also lets these guys work indy dates during the deal as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back