All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok folks. This thread has seen some heated and divisive chat that is taking discussion away from the week to week product. Going forward any WWE vs AEW related discussion should take place here. Examples of this are obviously the CM Punk, Ospreay and Triple H type stuff.

While constructive critisism is fine, repetitive opionions that have no intention of producing good faith discussion will be deleted. Repeat offenders will end up with thread bans. You're all clever enough to know the difference.

Also, those with any issues with posts, don't engage and further flame the unnecessary back and forth. Please use the report button.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Added to Dynamite:
GJ20gnfXIAA6Vkt

looks pretty cool!

Just watched the show, pretty unique atmosphere, wouldn't mind an AEW Dynamite (with CMLL talent) in Arena Mexico.

Same goes with a Jericho Cruise Dynamite once a year.

Would prefer they do true 50/50 PPV down the line for CMLL in Mexico, rather than loaning out talent back and forth like this and Forbidden Door. This obviously was still good.

But yeah that atmosphere is great. Stage setup is great and the lighting gives it a unique flavour too.

Would prefer they do true 50/50 PPV down the line for CMLL in Mexico, rather than loaning out talent back and forth like this and Forbidden Door. This obviously was still good.

But yeah that atmosphere is great. Stage setup is great and the lighting gives it a unique flavour too.
Arena Mexico is one of those wrestling arena bucket lists, like MSG and the Tokyo Dome.

Another weird opinion.

Roman Reigns is a heel. s**t, the NWO were heels. You absolutely pay your top level heels.

And who gives a s**t what Tony pays her? Mercedes salary to a billionaire is like tip money.
You are comparing Mone to the best of all time as your comparison?. Id say she is comparable to say is moreso AEWs version of Rousey which was a massive flop at the end because WWE were forced to turn her heel against their wants eventially

I dont think he paid her to become the opposite of what he wanted and set record low ratings from day one is my main point.

need to see her in-ring post-injury to really judge if it's a Saraya-level bust of a signing
She wasnt good before then. She was very much over based on her great entrance and her stories with Bayley, Flair and co built up from the history they have

She has none of these in AEW so its a big drop off.

For the money they gave her, itd have been much smarter to give Cargill that money instead. I expect she would have stayed in AEW if Tony offered her more

AEW need to put more time and investment in Hook. To me he alongside MJF are the face of the company if they do it properly. Just give him the mic and let him scream a bit. He doesnt need the mouth since he has the rest of it. Make him champion in the next 6 months

AEW has a major issue based on the last few weeks show. No one can cut a promo when you got Cole, MJF, Britt Baker on the shelf. MJF/Cole are vital in that regard so both being on the shelf is killing them, especially now the Christian/Edge feud is done (which was a big mistake)

Signing all these NJPW wrestlers is only making things worse that way too, especially when they dont really fit into the roster as anything but guys who can go for 20 mins a night. Osperay and Okada should have been it. For guys to push who arnt good at promos then Hook and Wardlow are homegrown and deserve the chance

Out of all the WWE wrestlers released over the last few years AEW should have signed they didnt sign the 1 guy they should have in Nic Nemeth. He would be needed and doing good things on the mic to fill some of that void thats really being filled by no one at present. Nemeth vs Ospreay right now would go alright

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the money they gave her, itd have been much smarter to give Cargill that money instead

Cargill is worthless to AEW. You need to be a good worker to be a star in AEW. Cargill doesn’t have it, and will never have it. She wants to use wrestling to build a profile to be famous in the “real world”. She has no interest in improving as a wrestler.

You are comparing Mone to the best of all time as your comparison?. Id say she is comparable to say is moreso AEWs version of Rousey which was a massive flop at the end because WWE were forced to turn her heel against their wants eventially

I dont think he paid her to become the opposite of what he wanted and set record low ratings from day one is my main point.

You don't know what he wanted. What he spends has zero impact on you, and frankly zero impact on him.

I'd rather Tony spent his millions on wrestlers, as compared to the McMahons spending it on getting Trump elected.

The record low ratings thing is just Fed simp talking points. AEW was top three on cable a year ago and it still is now.

For the money they gave her, itd have been much smarter to give Cargill that money instead. I expect she would have stayed in AEW if Tony offered her more

Weird opinion. Cargill left because she isn't that focused on wrestling and wants to be in films. Tony Khan has consistently paid more than WWE, because they pay their workers so badly.

Jade didn't leave for money, and good on her.

Thats a fact though. Piped in crowd noise and record low ratings is my evidence for that . My prediction part is she wont turn it around
There's no piped in crowd noise, FFS.

You don't like her. Fine. She's been here three weeks, in the lead up to Mania. She hasn't even wrestled yet, and your spitting all this stupid crap.

Interesting finish to Top Flight/Starks-Bill...

Starks seriosuly injured or a massive botch, assuming injury cos the doc was in the ring after the match. It sounded like he was supposed to kick out but didn't... Schiavone had pronounced his N assuming there was going to be a kick out...

Nice surprise to start off the show also...

Cargill is worthless to AEW. You need to be a good worker to be a star in AEW. Cargill doesn’t have it, and will never have it. She wants to use wrestling to build a profile to be famous in the “real world”. She has no interest in improving as a wrestler.
This is literally the same situation for Mone. She has spent more time acting in movies than wrestling for the last 3 years for that reason.

"top three on cable" is different to "top three on cable in one age group on one night"

Shows are literally ranked based on that key demographic. If you don’t think top three in the key demo out of hundreds of channels is a good thing I don’t know what to say.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back