Werewolf All-Star Killers Werewolf Game - The Sequel

Remove this Banner Ad

I could be wrong but I thought footypie claimed chuckie yesterday?
He posted a gif of Chucky but I didn't read it as a claim. If there is another Chucky they would have had to switch Kurve with another player which would mean there is another player with the task of convincing me to vote for ClarkeM who hasn't revealed themselves yet. I think that's pretty unlikely.

In fairness I said what the challenge was first. My reading of that was you're not allowed to say that it's a challenge, similar to how you're not allowed to say you've been intimidated.

I don't think Kurve should get a modkill for this.
ClarkeM Pie just liked this post btw.

ClarkeM Pie just liked this post btw.
Yes that’s because it is correct. Unless it specifically says they cannot directly say it, then there’s no rules against demanding it. They can’t say they were challenged of course but nothing wrong with demanding it like Clarkey demanded people vote for half the role list yesterday 😂

Yes, I'm John Doe.
Yes you are
And I'm confident, neigh....extremely confident that you are not also a recruit.
Our list of possible recruits is narrowing.
So, Legs...are you a puppet or do you want to win for yourself?

If Kurve isn't the Joker they could be a recruit. If the Joker has a full faction then the death of two more villains outside of their faction is basically game over.

That means if we believe Kurve and follow their advice for a different lynch target we could be redirected onto another villain. Depending on whether the Pazuzzu blows up today that would have them hitting their wincon

Kurve and Dingster seemed very close yesterday Pie 4 Life
Don't worry about Ding. Not night immune.
Better to worry about narrowing pack of Jokers. Unless you are one?

Don't worry about Ding. Not night immune.
Better to worry about narrowing pack of Jokers. Unless you are one?
I'm not. You seem to have a lot of Intel though?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should be pretty aware if night actions have “missed” their target per se by now. Unless, they’re just an awful Chucky…
If Pie is Chucky 2
Then Cadsky and Mav are...
And Mav loved his mates last game.
Who were his PM compadres again?

Pretty much anyone from now on except me and Kurve are likely to be recruits..
Bluelegs, you know me and Kurve and looks like Chip might prefer you win than them. Also the Vader would want less Jokers.
Maybe think about if Clarke might be a recruit ...that is if you aren't. If you aren't wouldn't you prefer to keep Kurve around to help? A known rather than unknown?

SPEEDY DEADLINES FOR MONDAY
Also tomorrow I was thinking of making it a double-phase day if no one objects.

Night 5 Deadline - 9am
Day 5 Deadline - 2pm
Night 6 Deadline - when actions are in (hopefully by 5pm latest)
Day 6 Deadline - 10pm

The game typically lasts six-seven day phases so at worst we'll be done Tuesday, which is perfect for me as I head to the tennis on Wednesday.

I can shift them by an hour or so if need be, but was thinking something like that.

Pretty much anyone from now on except me and Kurve are likely to be recruits..
Bluelegs, you know me and Kurve and looks like Chip might prefer you win than them. Also the Vader would want less Jokers.
Maybe think about if Clarke might be a recruit ...that is if you aren't. If you aren't wouldn't you prefer to keep Kurve around to help? A known rather than unknown?
Kurve has already said they know who the Joker is and aren't willing to give that info. I don't trust a word they say especially after how they have acted this morning. How are you so sure Kurve hasn't been recruited? Where is that info coming from? Because your faction seered them a few nights ago? Joker gets a recruit every night.

Why are you protecting Kurve? What is your play?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back