No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure most lawyers must be * supporters by now - they have brought in SO MUCH business for lawyers. And continue to do so...

Unbelievable how there are * people STILL desperately casting about for other people to blame.

Exactly...to think, if ASADA/WADA weren't involved or didn't push ahead then the AFL would have simply swept it all under that big chunky, lumpy fat rug of theirs!
Yet according to most * fans / supporters the AFL conspired to bring them down.....
Just complete denial anyway you look at it.
They are a cesspool of cheating, lying, arrogance and self admiration masquerading as a football club.

It’s a fair effort from the legal profession. They have been able to convince * supporters to part with their hard earned chasing shadows long gone under the bright lights of international scrutiny.

That there are still koolaid drinkers that believe the club did no wrong is a little frightening.

It’s a fair effort from the legal profession. They have been able to convince * supporters to part with their hard earned chasing shadows long gone under the bright lights of international scrutiny.

That there are still koolaid drinkers that believe the club did no wrong is a little frightening.

This particular kool aid drinker is a lawyer, which is ironic. Or maybe it’s not, maybe he’s just a moron.

Exactly...to think, if ASADA/WADA weren't involved or didn't push ahead then the AFL would have simply swept it all under that big chunky, lumpy fat rug of theirs!
The AFL would be pushing clubs to do similar to what Essendon did. What better way to promote their brand than superhuman athletes.

I could understand wanting to get McLachlan on the stand because he is not about to double down on this saga, but I can't see Fitzpatrick being prepared to take a hit for what the Dopers did. I would have thought anyone associated with Essendope would want to quit while they are behind.

Maybe there'll be more dirt dug up that implicate *Essendon and their pals at the AFL even more, especially the joke that was the "independent" AFL anti-doping tribunal.
I really hope so! I speak for most AFL followers apart from * supporters who would just like some honesty so that maybe they could start to trust and enjoy footy again. This has really put footy in a different light for me. Winning is great but it should always be fair!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bomber Thompson>>Bikie Associates>>Ice,MDMA,Performance Enhancers>>Shane 'Ageless Carter'>> Stephen Dank>>James Hird>>doping scandal>> Essendon Assistant Coach 2010-2013.

Any more twists to this saga?
Hoping no long term medical issues arise, especially for the players kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back