No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Stop calling us drug cheats, we took our punishment and we want to move on..."
338929_a1d80e2ae9fe0e771ac1d64798be691d.jpg

Little also says McLachlan told him the previous night, “there is a 99 per cent chance that the players won’t be charged” for doping.

The league has always maintained that the AFL Commission “hearing” to decide the fate of Essendon and its officials — held two weeks after the recorded crisis meeting — was not compromised by backroom deals and negotiations.

The leaked tape throws serious doubt on those claims.
Haha. Even more confirmation that the AFL 'independent' tribunal was a farce.

The AFL pretty much bent their back in contorted angles just so they could lessen the damage as much as possible to that putrid club. I hope this makes the AFL revisit their decision and actually ping them for doping. Something that should have happened after the CAS decision.

The AFL pretty much bent their back in contorted angles just so they could lessen the damage as much as possible to that putrid club. I hope this makes the AFL revisit their decision and actually ping them for doping. Something that should have happened after the CAS decision.
It still has me stumped on how the scum ended up with Pick 1 in the draft..

They are the gift that keeps on giving

Little also says McLachlan told him the previous night, “there is a 99 per cent chance that the players won’t be charged” for doping.

It's always that 1% that gets you isn't

100% responsibility for all this is with the Essendon Football Club. The well connected bullies of Essendon have a bruised ego. They didn't get their way for once in their life.

The AFL did all it could to cover it up & even they failed. Gee, some really bad s**t must have been injected.

How about Ess supporters & players get 100% angry at your club and not outsiders.

Raging Blue, Today at 9:14 AM

I celebrated my 100th post on Big Footy today by posting the above on the ASADA main board.( I have been reading Big Footy for years)

I would now like to take this opportunity to thank all connected with the Essendon football club for all the pleasure they have provided over the past 4 years.

Nixon is vile .............

https://www.triplem.com.au/sport/af...-he-rorted-the-salary-cap-as-a-player-manager

Well it just so happens that campaigner Ron ******* Evans :mad: was the AFL Chairman at the time of these EssenDOPE* salary cap rorts.
SURPRISE SURPRISE (not)!

Only Carlton cheats!

I wouldn't feel too guilty about our salary cap breaches. This had been going on for decades by all clubs. I knew players in the Amateurs that were getting paid. Over the years, at my work, we have had many ex VFL/AFL players pass through, along with a couple of board members. One ex board member told us that they had paid a particular player a lot of money to keep him. This club has never been caught for salary cap breaches. This club also won 2 Premierships with this player. I won't mentioned club or player as it was a private conversation ( Please note, I will never mention player or club)

An extract from my 3263 post. You can put pieces together now.

It's always that 1% that gets you isn't

100% responsibility for all this is with the Essendon Football Club. The well connected bullies of Essendon have a bruised ego. They didn't get their way for once in their life.

The AFL did all it could to cover it up & even they failed. Gee, some really bad s**t must have been injected.

How about Ess supporters & players get 100% angry at your club and not outsiders.

Raging Blue, Today at 9:14 AM

I celebrated my 100th post on Big Footy today by posting the above on the ASADA main board.( I have been reading Big Footy for years)

I would now like to take this opportunity to thank all connected with the Essendon football club for all the pleasure they have provided over the past 4 years.

I see the saga as akin to the comedy career of Eddie Murphy.

It starts off super funny, but then goes on years past its use-by date. And then eventually every time you see there is another installment, you just wish it would end...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's no BigFooty Blues Podcast, but...

Quite frankly I don't want this Essendon Drug Cheat Apologist & Sycophant having anything to do with representing our club, no matter how much Carlton DNA he says he has.

I never heard him rush to the defence of any Carlton players who were bashed up in our Round 4 (2012) game versus these drug fuelled cheats, never heard him come to the defence of Andrew Carrazzo who was smashed into the ground by that drug fuelled Cheat Sam Lonergan in that same game.

All I've heard from Andrew Maher in the past 4 years is how sorry he felt for the Essendon players and what a great bloke that Jobe Watson was whilst he was sitting next to and fawning over his father on his Apologist and borefest of a radio show.

Last edited:
god I'm sick of the stupid Essendon saga. I hope I live to see the day that everyone stops talking about it and referencing it.

When the Essendon Club and their Kool-Aid drinking Members and supporters take ownership and responsibility for their disgraceful behaviour over the past 5 years then maybe I will stop referencing it.

When you have their mates in the media like Rohan Connolly go on record on Twitter saying "he doesn't care what anyone else thinks about drugs in sport" is it any wonder that we shouldn't stop referencing it.

These bastards cheated, they railroaded our 2012 season, they took away the level playing field of everyone else's 2012 season and were allowed to taint the 2013, 2014, & 2015 seasons by having their cheating players continue to play with the residual benefits of drugs in their system.

Then to top it off when these cheating players are finally suspended the AFL allows this stinkfest of a football club to benefit from their bottom finish with a number 1 draft pick.

Never get sick of this and always remember what these cheats have done.

cannot like agro's post enough!

and on the topic, how deluded are the kool-aiders in that recording. A pack of rats deserting a ship. self preservation. fancy secretly recording a meeting... trust issues much???

When the Essendon Club and their Kool-Aid drinking Members and supporters take ownership and responsibility for their disgraceful behaviour over the past 5 years then maybe I will stop referencing it.

When you have their mates in the media like Rohan Connolly go on record on Twitter saying "he doesn't care what anyone else thinks about drugs in sport" is it any wonder that we shouldn't stop referencing it.

These bastards cheated, they railroaded our 2012 season, they took away the level playing field of everyone else's 2012 season and were allowed to taint the 2013, 2014, & 2015 seasons by having their cheating players continue to play with the residual benefits of drugs in their system.

Then to top it off when these cheating players are finally suspended the AFL allows this stinkfest of a football club to benefit from their bottom finish with a number 1 draft pick.

Never get sick of this and always remember what these cheats have done.
oh * this is exactly my point.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh **** this is exactly my point.

It's the ******* CARLTON in the media thread. Can we please bring back the Saga thread so people can rant about it in there?!

No this is exactly the point I'm making.

You've highlighted Andrew Maher and his podcast - and I've highlighted reasons why Andrew Maher shouldn't be representing our club.

This is a media issue I would have thought.

Who (secretly) taped this pathetic bunch of slime buckets? Who released the tape?

The thing I'm angry with is that the AFL even tried to help these retrogrades and rewarded them with the #1 pick!!!!!!!!!

AFL looked after "The Weapon" with a cushy job in the corporate sector that he's not even qualified for and Robson somehow got a gig as head honcho at Melbourne Victory with no questions asked - all very stinky and very slimy; Essendope apologists and Hird fan-boys are just deluded "no-brains"! The administration was slimy and conniving ("Whatever It Takes") and players were at the very best numbingly naive!

If I was given "vitamins" that (at the start anyway) drastically reduced my recovery time, had me running about like a pumped-up Energizer bunny and stacking on muscle at express pace then I would be suspicious - especially after repeated AFL educational campaigns and the umpteenth, un-documented, off-site jab up the arse!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back