News All things Tasmania Footy Media

Remove this Banner Ad

She’s trying to sit on the fence by saying she’s going to renegotiate with the afl.

By continually suggesting the renegotiation she keeps YES stadium supporters by not killing the team and she keeps the NO stadium supporters by thinking that she is going to use Bellerive oval until the team is proven to have support enough for a new stadium
The stadium won't be built in time for 2028 they way things are going. Hopefully and one would assume they'll have their facilities ready and Launy will be upgraded atleast. So home games at Bellerive and the newly upgraded Launceston stadium for the first year. Wouldn't be surprised if Launceston get most home games even? Not ideal but aslong as the new stadium is ready to go for season 2029 or midway through 2030 they should be ok.

They are doing a live stream site at Marvel Stadium on Monday for the announcement so I'll be there.

a6d98f36f5f0ee8c3609ae6dba40af12.jpg

Anyone know if Foxtel Footy will stream the launch live, or is it only on AFL website?
Can't see anything on Fox footy or kayo. But 5.45pm on AFL website and app. It has popped up now in the last couple of hours. Assume it will be covered loosely on AFL tonight from 5.30pm by way of a live cross. Maybe AFL 360 from 6.30pm if announcements haven't happened by then.

Livestream is not happening , is suppos and overseas event.

Or is it a ruse to get fans to steam the Sportsbet ad over and over?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It works now 🤘🏼

The stadium won't be built in time for 2028 they way things are going. Hopefully and one would assume they'll have their facilities ready and Launy will be upgraded atleast. So home games at Bellerive and the newly upgraded Launceston stadium for the first year. Wouldn't be surprised if Launceston get most home games even? Not ideal but aslong as the new stadium is ready to go for season 2029 or midway through 2030 they should be ok.
Lots of time still. If they start building at the start of 2026 they can have it finished by late 2027.

Lots of time still. If they start building at the start of 2026 they can have it finished by late 2027.
Well I hope so. I guess I'm just thinking the gmhba timeline. How long did it take Perth stadium once they cleared everything

Remove this Banner Ad

Back