Another Rumour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by ant
I don't dislike it Stiffy, but yeah, it's got to be for player that's almost a certainty to be, at the very least, a good player. No tall project players in the hope they come on.....what do you think? How good is he going to be? If you had to stake your reputation on it?
Realistically, you will get 5 years out of Goody.

Kepler Bradley is a freak. His ruckwork will need some work but he is only 18. Any player thats 6'7 anf plays like a ruck rover is worth considering. Talls take longer to develop so Who ever you get you expect them to take 2-3 years to develop.

I think he will be very good. Realistically who can match up Adam Goodes?????? Imagine his game style but the size of Matthew Clarke. Can you tell me who could possibly match up on him once he develops.

I'll stake my reputation on it and say I would do it;)

Originally posted by Stiffy_18
I would draft Bradley with it;)

Use pick 14 on William Gayfer or Bill Morrison (in that order if available)

Either trade pick 29 to Port for Guerra or keep it and draft a youngster

Bradley is an interesting one.

I know nothing more than what I've read on this board with some heralding him as the future messaih, and others talking of him in David Gallagher like terms.

The year that Reiwoldt was around, everyone knew he was going to be the bees' knees.

There certainly seems to be some risk with Bradley. Your thoughts on that Stiffy??

Also if Fergus Watts slid down to pick 14, and there is mixed thought on whether he's top 4 or top 15, I'd take him before Gayfer and Morrison. Your thoughts on this one as well Stiffy??

Realistically, you will get 5 years out of Goody.

Kepler Bradley is a freak. His ruckwork will need some work but he is only 18. Any player thats 6'7 anf plays like a ruck rover is worth considering. Talls take longer to develop so Who ever you get you expect them to take 2-3 years to develop.

I think he will be very good. Realistically who can match up Adam Goodes?????? Imagine his game style but the size of Matthew Clarke. Can you tell me who could possibly match up on him once he develops.

I'll stake my reputation on it and say I would do it;)

Hmmmm, I'm almost convinced......but you also think Trent is a future superstar.....what do I believe..... ;)

Originally posted by macca23
There certainly seems to be some risk with Bradley. Your thoughts on that Stiffy??
Realistically you are taking a risk with every player you draft. Who is to say that reiwoldt will reach his potential???? He might have career ending injury. :p

Honestly I think that any player that is 198 cm and has the sort of athletic ability, agility and endurance that Bradley has is worth a punt, even with a top 3 pick

Also if Fergus Watts slid down to pick 14, and there is mixed thought on whether he's top 4 or top 15, I'd take him before Gayfer and Morrison. Your thoughts on this one as well Stiffy??
If Watts doesn't go top 10 I'll buy a Power membership :(

He is definetly top 10 pick and wouldn't be surprised at all if he goes top 5. I reckon Doggies will pick him up with pick 4. If he was available @ pick 14 you'll know that the christmas has come early.

Realistically, Morrison and Gayfer are more within our reach with pick 14.

I never said that. I said he is a very good prospect who will be a very good player for us in time. Superstar is the term you use for the likes of Carey, Ablett, Voss and the likes.;)

Hmm, you sure? DaveW, can you do some searching? ;)

Nah, fair enough....anyway, if Bradley's as good as you say, I wouldn't hestitate, but realistically, I would say there's nil to no chance of us doing that deal.

Originally posted by RaDaR ReiLLy
Just on Schuback, has he signed a new contract yet, or was he never out of contract to begin with? :confused:
If he hasnt re-signed, I dearly hope he does :p

I think I remember it being quoted that he signed some 3 to 4 weeks ago.

Originally posted by RaDaR ReiLLy
Just on Schuback, has he signed a new contract yet, or was he never out of contract to begin with? :confused:
If he hasnt re-signed, I dearly hope he does :p
He was out of contract but I think he has signed on. If he hasn't i wouldn't be worried as he loves the club and Ready loves him;)

Originally posted by Jerome
How good are these two blokes?
Pretty good going by all the reports I am getting. Morrison has had a shoulder reco but is a talent and Gayfer has missed the Nationals with a knee strain.

Gayfer is a better mark. In the first 8 games of the season he took 49 marks playing at CHF. Tells you something doesn't it. Pretty good contested marker and a real goer by all reports;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Jerome
At the very least Gayfer should fit in with the stage name group at AFC!

OMG!

Gayfer - are you serious? LOL what a name! I hope he can play good footy cause with a name like that I reckon you would have 2!

k
xx

I wouldnt give you our #3 pick for Goodwin. Pick# 5 would be as far as I'd go.

If you want our # 3 pick which would guarantee you Keppler Bradley, we'll add in Jeff White but we'd want Goodwin, Burton and Bode in return.

Otherwise the package deal on the draft board still stands ;)

Originally posted by Broadbridge_20

If you want our # 3 pick which would guarantee you Keppler Bradley, we'll add in Jeff White but we'd want Goodwin, Burton and Bode in return.

In your dreams sunshine.

k
xx

While you are at it why don't you take half of our side for pick 3 and an undersized ruckman that has chronic shin injuries:rolleyes:

This is the probelm with a lot of people on these boards. Lets get as much as we can for as little as we can. :rolleyes:

Thats almost takes the dumbest proposition of the year from that Allen, O'Keefe (???) and Livingstone for Thompson, McCabe and Hartford.

Fair dinkum get some perspective will ya;)

While you are at it why don't you take half of our side for pick 3 and an undersized ruckman that has chronic shin injuries:rolleyes:

This is the probelm with a lot of people on these boards. Lets get as much as we can for as little as we can. :rolleyes:

Thats almost takes the dumbest proposition of the year from that Allen, O'Keefe (???) and Livingstone for Thompson, McCabe and Hartford.

Fair dinkum get some perspective will ya;)

We're happy enough to hold onto the #3 pick if you don't want it. ;)

The deal isnt a whole lot different to the other one we arranged, except you secure supposedly the best big man in the draft instead of getting Brad Green.

Your also severely underestimating White's value. He would fetch at least a 1st round pick on the open market. I wouldn't put it past Adelaide to accept a straight swap for Goodwin. ;)

I'd like some of whatever you are smoking, thanks. :rolleyes:

We're happy enough to hold onto the #3 pick if you don't want it. ;)

The deal isnt a whole lot different to the other one we arranged, except you secure supposedly the best big man in the draft instead of getting Brad Green.

Your also severely underestimating White's value. He would fetch at least a 1st round pick on the open market. I wouldn't put it past Adelaide to accept a straight swap for Goodwin. ;)
What deal are you talking about??????:confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back