Another Trump presidency or Essendon win a final?

Which would you prefer?

• Trump is president again

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Essendon win a final

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appreciate the return of the Jack Watts option.

I feel like zackah alone would be worse than the Cheeto Chancellor, but at least zackah doesn't yet have the power to nuke other countries.
I'm working on that.

I think he's living rent free because he doesn't pay his bills.

Ilustres Ignorantes Spain GIF by Movistar Plus+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry but an * finals win (except against Carlton, but even then, I'd cop rather than Trump back)

Trump is a monster, a pig and really should have been in jail for a number of felonies that would have seen anyone else do time.

But you know what s***s me most of all, the Cult of Aussie Trump worshippers.

Donny Boy has done nothing for Australia, except bring out the xenophobic cookers and bigots out of the woodwork.

Btw Joe Biden also sucks and shouldn't run again either. He is a idiot who has badly mishandled the Gaza/Middle Eastern Conflict.

We need a third/better option.

I say Larry Bird for President !!!

Appreciate the return of the Jack Watts option.

I feel like zackah alone would be worse than the Cheeto Chancellor, but at least zackah doesn't yet have the power to nuke other countries.

zackah as leader/President would be like when Homer Simpson was Sanitation Commissioner on the Simpsons

Sorry but an * finals win (except against Carlton, but even then, I'd cop rather than Trump back)

Trump is a monster, a pig and really should have been in jail for a number of felonies that would have seen anyone else do time.

Donny Boy has done nothing for Australia, except bring out the xenophobic cookers and bigots out of the woodwork.

Btw Joe Biden also sucks and shouldn't run again either. He is a idiot who has badly mishandled the Gaza/Middle Eastern Conflict.

Only if Magic Johnson is his opponent in the election. Imagine the smack talking in that campaign

Only if Magic Johnson is his opponent in the election. Imagine the smack talking in that campaign
You want smack talk?

Larry Biiiiiiiiiird!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the best they can chuck up is Orange Face and Great Grandpa Simpson, they really DESERVE another civil war

If the best they can chuck up is Orange Face and Great Grandpa Simpson, they really DESERVE another civil war
Corn Pop aint gonna like you talkin smack about ol smokin joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back