Multiplat Anthem

Remove this Banner Ad

The end level bosses in this game are kinda lulzy in terms of how huge they are and how big their health bar is. The sheer ridiculousness of it...its almost like a parody of a video game. I suppose it makes sense when you consider that it's designed as a co-op experience, but if you try doing some of the strongholds by yourself it's just obscene.

That's pretty standard for any boss fight in any game.

Yes there's matchmaking. wtf is a pug?

Pick Up Group. It's common MMO terminology for grouping with randoms as opposed to organising a group with friends or clan/guild members.

I haven't been this hooked on a game since Fable: the lost chapters.

Been playing the cataclysm event since it started. The epicness of this game is just phenomenal.

Been playing the cataclysm event since it started. The epicness of this game is just phenomenal.
Really? Like I've been curious but everything that it's copped over the last year has held me at bay. Tried to get it when Harvey Norman had it for $5 but missed out. Haven't jumped on it at $19. Ha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got it for $4 from big w. Heh. Just played the intro missions. Mechanics seem good they have a decent base to work from. Now the real stuff starts, the stuff that is constantly criticised

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Got it for $4 from big w. Heh. Just played the intro missions. Mechanics seem good they have a decent base to work from. Now the real stuff starts, the stuff that is constantly criticised

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

That was the issue with this game. The mechanics and play by play were great. It was just everything else unfortunately.

Yep, surely it would be sensible to just shut it down and refocus on new Mass Effect and Dragon Age titles with some lessons learned.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back