Discussion Any Photoshop CS4 Guernsey Templates?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys, could someone please tell me where I can download the templates used in the 'Full 2011 Jumper Guide'? As i can't seem to find them anywhere.
Link: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=823975

Example:
adelaidejumper.png

Re: 2011 Photoshop CS4 Guernsey Templates??

I want these templates too!

@connormac, those templates are old and outdated. They also don't have the manufacturers logos on them

@connormac, those templates are old and outdated. They also don't have the manufacturers logos on them

There is no updated template, if you look through the above posted thread you will find the other company designs (same basic design just different collars).

Then you can copy the manufacturers logo onto the shorts if you want it on there.

The rest of the design (e.g. short stripe designs) on the above has been done by the designer them self, it doesn't exist in the template.

And thats why you use paint... so much simpler than photoshop, especially if you have no idea what you're doing. Photoshop guerneys do look better and more realistic, but I imagine they take way longer to make and require way more patience and effort. Everyone has paint and theres so many great resources available on this board, including easy-to-use, updated templates and a very simple tutorial to follow :thumbsu:

Just stick with that for the time being...

And thats why you use paint... so much simpler than photoshop, especially if you have no idea what you're doing. Photoshop guerneys do look better and more realistic, but I imagine they take way longer to make and require way more patience and effort. Everyone has paint and theres so many great resources available on this board, including easy-to-use, updated templates and a very simple tutorial to follow :thumbsu:

Just stick with that for the time being...

Not really, I can knock up a simple design in around 20-30 minutes max, a more complex one in about 45-60 minutes.

It will take a little longer for someone who doesn't know what they are doing, but it doesn't take that long to learn.

Yeh, I've only been using photoshop for about a week and it's much easier to use than paint, paint is the one that takes longer and requires more patience if you want your design to be nice and clean.

A task that would take 20-30mins on paint will only take about 5mins on photoshop.

Most people that use photoshop do their own, add the logos, designs, whatever themselves as it is much easier.

I have a few different files I use as my base depending on what I am designing.

Best way to learn is to do it yourself rather then always using templates.

The template looks exactly like the one he would have used. He just added his own design, logos, collar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back