Any Utah Jazz fans out there?

Remove this Banner Ad

Also in charge of organising circle work akin to that seen on That 70's Show.
Sorry bro , dont watch the show , a little lame for me sorry , any how's , im sure ur on to something , or just on some thing ......:confused:

Sorry bro , dont watch the show , a little lame for me sorry , any how's , im sure ur on to something , or just on some thing ......:confused:

Do a little research regarding Josh Howard and being "on something"

Do a little research regarding Josh Howard and being "on something"
Cheers , ill do that ,...............can he play ball in your view though ? Can he fix our SG prob for 12 mths ? ( We don't have anyone else who can :eek:)

2009 was the last we saw of the productive Josh Howard @ Dallas and since then he's been injured and last year even when he did play he was atrocious.

Perhaps he's back in shape and got his shot back but I wouldn't be backing him in to start or even be that productive off the bench.

Cheers , ill do that ,...............can he play ball in your view though ? Can he fix our SG prob for 12 mths ? ( We don't have anyone else who can :eek:)

Has the ability, but the application is and always has been the problem.

OKUR TRADED .....
Imo i think this works ....
1. Opens cap room .....( ta keep AK or go shop'n ??....:rolleyes: )
2. Is the oldest of the big men .
3. More floor time FOR the OTHER big's now .
Have'n said all that , he will be remembered as a great club man for the Jazz , good luck Memet.....:thumbsu:
Milsap , Favours , Evans / Kanter , Big Al / Hayward , Howard , C j Miles

5 n 3 and going ok , kids looking good
@ times as well ( Favours , Hayward , Kanter and Burke )
Also glad ta dish a loss out ta GSW being we have there 2012 first rd pik , clearly the lower they finish the better for us ....;) Also really Happy about the way Howard has gone about it with us ....:thumbsu: At times we really look good in the paint as well .......plenty ta like long term !!
Go Jazz
And watch out for Pac Man is the second half of the season ta really come on .........

Now the real stuff start's...
Hope to see Howard in the starting line up tamorrow....push Hayward ta SG and Bell onto the bench ....:thumbsu:
Big AL has a big job on his hands and am keen to see if he can string some good games together ....Favours must play well off the bench !!

This is true.

Kanter is a beast. Has surpassed all expectations, will monster the league in a few seasons time.

We have been lucky with a few teams missing key players, but we have showed resolve and fight beyond our years.

Kantar, Favors and Burks have been amazing of the bench, often with Hayward and a vet which puts two 19 years olds and two 20 years olds on the court. Burks is something special, so good at creating and getting to the basket, something we have been missing.

Overall extremely excited about our start and our future, big things are happening and we will fly under the radar nicely for a while. Just need to score a decent guard and a few slashers and we are set.

Josh Howard has been a revelation. Risky signing but is demonstrating toughness and determination at both ends, will no doubt be scouted by contenders at seasons end.

I questioned Corbin, but you can see the players now have some faith in what he is doing and its showing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also glad ta dish a loss out ta GSW being we have there 2012 first rd pik ..

and I'm cheering on the Jazz to win just enough for an eighth seed. So the wolves get a pick above 55 in this draft ;(

The ability to trade future firsts that far away is crazy.

The protection on the pick just kept dwindling. It was protected for so long no one likely gave a s**t until two years ago. Same man who traded Mayo for Love did this too. Friggin landline.

What you'll see now is a protected turning into a second round pick or a swap of firsts by a given year. The pick Utah owe us (the first of the Al Jefferson picks) ultimately turns into a 2014 second if the protection holds.

Yeah, I like the protection into a second if you're giving it away.....your first this year would go a LONG way into giving you that starting center or starting 2 guard you're after.

*Bump*

After the draft we are actually looking decent. I expect one of either A-Jeff or Millsap to leave, most likely Millsap for me.

Starting 5 should be (after FA) then backups in brackets:

PG: Burke (Tinsley, Watson)
SG: Foye/Free Agent addition (Burks)
SF: Hayward (Marvin :'( )
PF: Favors (Evans)
C: Jefferson (Kanter, Gobert? )

Depth definitely needs working.

*Bump*

After the draft we are actually looking decent. I expect one of either A-Jeff or Millsap to leave, most likely Millsap for me.

Starting 5 should be (after FA) then backups in brackets:

PG: Burke (Tinsley, Watson)
SG: Foye/Free Agent addition (Burks)
SF: Hayward (Marvin :'( )
PF: Favors (Evans)
C: Jefferson (Kanter, Gobert? )

Depth definitely needs working.

Even if you lose Jefferson as well, I still like that starting 5. You're right about the depth, but there's options out there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back