Diamond Jim

All Australian
Aug 30, 2007
Near the fat Pie-eater
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LUFC
You shoulda heard it!! - horrendous bias in his commentary :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Its CLEAR he picks a favourite each game, and goe sinto bat on frees. talent, coaching etc etc etc

- He highlighted every potential free to Port - when O'L got belted in the head in a marking contest - HE LAUGHS AND SAYS IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN FREE!!!!!:eek::eek:

I sick of this CLOWN'S BIAS!!!!!!:mad:

.....anyone would think he'd been a successful coach.:p

I hope you're reading this Shaw...you are a class A JERK!!

some footy players really shouldn't be heard, this clown seems to get a gig where ever he can. was a great game but commentary really does grate with me.

You shoulda heard it!! - horrendous bias in his commentary :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Its CLEAR he picks a favourite each game, and goe sinto bat on frees. talent, coaching etc etc etc

- He highlighted every potential free to Port - when O'L got belted in the head in a marking contest - HE LAUGHS AND SAYS IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN FREE!!!!!:eek::eek:

I sick of this CLOWN'S BIAS!!!!!!:mad:

.....anyone would think he'd been a successful coach.:p

I hope you're reading this Shaw...you are a class A JERK!!

What's the Difference when Lame and Walls call a Carlton game or Querbrain calling a Hawk Game?

Umm, I've just checked Tony Shaw's stats to see how many games he played for Port Adelaide - it appears he never played for them at all!

He may not be a great commentator but what bias is he showing and what possible connection would he have with Port?

Who's the goose?

Umm, I've just checked Tony Shaw's stats to see how many games he played for Port Adelaide - it appears he never played for them at all!

He may not be a great commentator but what bias is he showing and what possible connection would he have with Port?

Who's the goose?

I don't think you quite understand.

He picks a team, maybe the team he tipped, and then he blatantly barracks for them while commentating.

Could someone please translate?

I'm not familiar with this dialect.

C3p0.jpg

Fluent in over six million forms of communication.

He came up blank.

The I find with Tony Shaw is that his one and only football philosophy is 'play the kids' - basically a week to week endorsement of his coaching career.

That's it - that's all he's got.

At least Walls has a few different opinions and ideas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shaws bias was so frustrating last week (Haw V Port). His first words to start the program was "Today the Hawks will have there first loss of the season" which set the tone for the rest of the afternoon... He clearly was barracking for them throughout the game so he could claim the tip.

After the match a mate of mine who i did not watch the game wth meantioned it. We both agreed it was like sitting with a port supporter. It was so frustrating watching the game... Not one positve about the Hawks were made. Even when we were comming back.

A shocking caller. Almost as bad as Tim Lane... However i agree that Quatermain is shocking at calling hawks games... there should be no bias. Gee i miss Clinton...

The world of footy watcher's would feel a lot better if the likes of Shaw, Danny Frawley and Derrrrrr Russell were not allowed to call games . 3 of the worst in recent times .

Frankly I thought Pickering was worse. Swans 14 up at 3Q time and he said Port should go on and win. All over Port all game and gave us little chance on League Teams on Fox on Thursday. Pickering bags us on SEN and doesn't rate us. When he sums up games he shows little in depth knowledge of teams. At least Walls recognises good players no matter who they are.

If you are watching a game, and your side is losing, and he is commentating, it makes it 100 times worse, and you honestly want to break the TV with some of the rubbish he comes up with.

He is the worst by far IMO.

I don't think you quite understand.

He picks a team, maybe the team he tipped, and then he blatantly barracks for them while commentating.
The idiot did it all day the OP highlighted one such incident when he commented about the number of things missed Ports way then joked about MickyO's head being almost taken off. The commentators today were worse than the umpires have ever been.

Who's the goose?

I think if you read the original post he clearly states that he shows bias towards the team that he decides to support on a given day. You don't, by definition of the term, have to have played for a certain club or have any sort of affiliation with them to show bias.

THank you Juddy, clearly PendleBRAIN hasnt learned to quack yet - still he's a Pie supporter, it's doubtful he'll ever learn.......
Ive noticed the Wobbles fans today have been showing their ignorance probably due to the fact that Shaw was a Pie. God help anyone trampling n them or putting them down.

If you are watching a game, and your side is losing, and he is commentating, it makes it 100 times worse, and you honestly want to break the TV with some of the rubbish he comes up with.

He is the worst by far IMO.

Bloody oath.

The thing that pisses me off the most is when you hear him talking with such passion about what a certain coach has done wrong and what they should have done when in reality he was one of the most pathetic coaches of the modern era.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back