Anyone else watching North American footy šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Remove this Banner Ad

p5ych00n5

Club Legend
Sep 1, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
I've been recently watching a lot of NA AFL games. It's awesome to see. Just wondering if anyone is also onto it, and if you're not get onto it

I've been recently watching a lot of NA AFL games. It's awesome to see. Just wondering if anyone is also onto it, and if you're not get onto it
We have an international board you can have a look at, thereā€™s a USAFL thread

I just followed that link, thanks. Very interesting. Its great to see it catch on slowly. Might have to eventually think of a non-country specific name for the sport!

I've recently been getting a shitload of videos in my TikTok feed from AFL Canada

Uh... I wouldn't even know how to.
We have matches going back about seven or eight years at least at YouTube.Com/USAFL1997.

I just followed that link, thanks. Very interesting. Its great to see it catch on slowly. Might have to eventually think of a non-country specific name for the sport!
That's something we've been agonizing over for as long as I've been involved. But right now we're sticking with it since it's still the name of the sport.
Its a bit hard to take seriously when they usually play on make shift grounds in parks. If they could develop amateur league level football grounds, then let's talk.
It's better than nothing. If you have a few thousand to chuck towards us to build our own grounds, I'm all ears.

I tried to play for Burnaby Eagles. First game we played in a dug up paddock that caused a few injuries. Skill levels were mixed and a few people just wanted to start fights I think. I didn't have health insurance yet so gave up on it.

That was a while ago though. Hopefully it's improved. The game gets a little bit of coverage over year so would be nice to see it grow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back