Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 22, 2009
LOL @ Norf
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GeeLOL sucks, so does $hitney
Because * you Essendon!

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/af...ial-drug-aod9604/story-fndv7pj3-1226871324258

Infractions are coming soon Essenjection filth.

LiarLiarJimCarrey.gif

So now its 100% Inescapably, unarguably, unquestionably true that Essendon players were injected with a banned substance in 2012.

And now Bay13 will pronounce its verdict on this filthy scum-sucking pack of despicable cheating campaigners...

ThumbsDown.gif

Lance Uppercut if you could stop smashing PSO's for a moment and offer an opinion on this please
Strong move from the AFL, admitting it wasn't banned last year and getting on the front foot to stop less sophisticated clubs copying. I can only applaud

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did like this part of the article:

However, an ASADA show cause letter to former Essendon sports scientist Stephen Dank — which has gone unanswered — does not refer to AOD-9604, adding weight to the theory the anti-doping body does not intend to pursue doping charges related to the anti-obesity supplement.

keep it for the HTB lance.

this is the bay - tell us what you think.

Ah VJ, nobody really associates you with wit, unless there is a fcuk in front of it eh?

Last edited:
Did like this part of the article:

However, an ASADA show cause letter to former Essendon sports scientist Stephen Dank — which has gone unanswered — does not refer to AOD-9604, adding weight to the theory the anti-doping body does not intend to pursue doping charges related to the anti-obesity supplement.
Banned by WADA, thats all I need to know.

Banned by WADA, thats all I need to know.
It was hard to see that it was banned by wada, all it took me was one google search and that is too much effort for some players.

I also want efc to refund me the bet and give my rightful winnings for betting on Mitchell to win the brownlow, I want my 70 bucks you cheating syds.

It was hard to see that it was banned by wada, all it took me was one google search and that is too much effort for some players.

I also want efc to refund me the bet and give my rightful winnings for betting on Mitchell to win the brownlow, I want my 70 bucks you cheating syds.

You googled it in 2012?

Back