FTA-TV Archer

Remove this Banner Ad

Last season was a bit meh. Hope the next one is better.

All the characters are great. Independently, Ray is probably the least funny - but it's one of those comedies where all the characters are important to the ensemble.

Working my way through the lot courtesy of Netflix and these insanely hot days in Melbourne.

Have been using "I had something for this...." in conversation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well we know how Pam is going to get skinny now - the supermodel diet.

I've only ever caught bits and pieces of this show, but I like what I've seen. Is it a show you need to watch from S1 E1 or can you just jump in anywhere?

I've only ever caught bits and pieces of this show, but I like what I've seen. Is it a show you need to watch from S1 E1 or can you just jump in anywhere?

I'd say you could just jump in anywhere, but like all shows if you've missed a fair bit you will miss references to earlier episodes. The show isn't massive on references but there's a few running jokes that you would miss if you just jumped in anywhere.

Start from the beginning of season 2, it's immediately brilliant, so if you miss any references you wont care anyway :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back