Oppo Camp Are we the only board with s**t preview threads?

Remove this Banner Ad

Downside to that is people are lazy to look for existing threads past the first page and we end up with heaps of threads discussing the same points. There's a balance and i reckon with the suggestions Arcassius has made it will make things easier for all Bigfooty goers.

Hey, I am happy to follow and I appreciate the time others put in. I just sometimes look at the injuries thread (for example) and can't be bothered finding the info....

Downside to that is people are lazy to look for existing threads past the first page and we end up with heaps of threads discussing the same points. There's a balance and i reckon with the suggestions Arcassius has made it will make things easier for all Bigfooty goers.

Normally I'd agree but Arcassius is always wrong, so nope statistically s**t idea.

I just want one thread dedicated to me, that way I can re-read my brilliant prose without Budhism and anger interfering.

Normally I'd agree but Arcassius is always wrong, so nope statistically s**t idea.

I just want one thread dedicated to me, that way I can re-read my brilliant prose without Budhism and anger interfering.

And here I thought you were a nice guy :p :rainbow:

There's already a thread dedicated to you, and it's up to it's 10th edition.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/things-that-s**t-me-part-x-the-tenth-edition.925655/

I like a preview when it's approached in the right manner. Factually based with a few light hearted comments and a realistic forecast. I've seen quite a few good ones on other boards, but if somebody serves up anything close to what was served up on the Richmond board for our last game I will go full Reginald on somebody.

How come you can say s**t in the title of a thread but I can't say ******ed?

Because s**t isn't a banned word.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back