Game Day Around The Grounds - Rnds 21 - 23

Remove this Banner Ad

So the drug cheats now get their banned players back next year, trade out a couple of them to defray ongoing medical costs and garner more first round draft picks... threaten GC17 to accept a 4th round draft pick for JOM or they will take him in the PSD (but only if they nominate him) AND they get rewarded for being cheating w***ers by getting the #1 pick in the draft.

Great... just great.

Good game at the G. Pies are really going to make the Hawks work for it and I am not convinced the Hawks have it in them. Already a few pretty bad chokes in front of goal, including Cyril "3 possessions but massive influence" Rioli. If they are still playing catch up as the game runs down could be some panic.

Like Juddy at the mike, I must say. No bombast or bagging of umpires, just excellent observations about the game. You wonder how the regular professional guys can be so bad at it.

Good game at the G. Pies are really going to make the Hawks work for it and I am not convinced the Hawks have it in them. Already a few pretty bad chokes in front of goal, including Cyril "3 possessions but massive influence" Rioli. If they are still playing catch up as the game runs down could be some panic.

Like Juddy at the mike, I must say. No bombast or bagging of umpires, just excellent observations about the game. You wonder how the regular professional guys can be so bad at it.
Juddy's good at this media thing.

All class Doggies! :handok:

Cq7X_nWWgAAS_JX.jpg

Underestimate them at your own peril.

Underestimate them at your own peril.
Yes indeed. Have responded really well.

Excellent game of football, end to end, plenty of goals, both teams really hard at it. Also best commentary on a game from the TV I can remember. Dennis at his best, Juddy and Lethal adding intelligent observations and insights, and Hamish toned down in that company is holding his own.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish Mike Fitzpatrick would give us the kind of leg up that Evans has given Essendon and Kennedy has given the Hawks.

Disgusted to see another bullshit close Hawks win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back