FTA-TV Arrow

Love the storylines
Talia is easy on the eyes and ears

Felicity once again just stands out as clear as dog balls at how poor her acting is

She yells and looks completely out of place amongst Dyna and Laurel

I wonder if Felicity and Iris had switched roles if that would have worked out better
In terms of actress switch

Love the storylines
Talia is easy on the eyes and ears

Felicity once again just stands out as clear as dog balls at how poor her acting is

She yells and looks completely out of place amongst Dyna and Laurel

I wonder if Felicity and Iris had switched roles if that would have worked out better
In terms of actress switch

Dont u think Barry has suffered enough:p

All im picturing now is EBR scream crying "We are The Flash"

I love Tahlias accent also.

My fav part was when she said. "Do you think they know they are outmatched" lol

Dont u think Barry has suffered enough:p

All im picturing now is EBR scream crying "We are The Flash"

I love Tahlias accent also.

My fav part was when she said. "Do you think they know they are outmatched" lol
hahaha yeh but Grant has always had better chemistry with Richards..
Its sad that shes such a poor actor that really that only thing that suits her is that clowny blonde role and not a wife in distress

Tahlia and Nyssa could have their own show and I would watch reruns.. just class

hahaha yeh but Grant has always had better chemistry with Richards..
Its sad that shes such a poor actor that really that only thing that suits her is that clowny blonde role and not a wife in distress

Tahlia and Nyssa could have their own show and I would watch reruns.. just class

Birds of Prey show with Nyssa Tahlia Huntress Dinah Sara Thea......

She does have good chemistry with Grant she actually does with most of the cast which is what saved her imo.

Grant has good chemistry with most too. Barry and Caitlin could have easily been together.

Last edited:

blakey_10

Debutant
Aug 2, 2004
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Fulham
Agree Barry & Caitlin have great chemistry.

I reckon Oliver & Supergirl have awesome chemistry in the very limited scenes they have been in together.

I know a few people who stopped watching Arrow due to Felicity.

I have to say The Longbow Hunters have been dissapoinment though. They have only really used The Silencer I dont know what the others are there for. Especially since even last year they talked em up big time and said even the league were afraid of them.
They should just have used the silencer
Adds so much to a fight scene

I reckon Barry and Kara have way better chemistry than Barry and Caitlin or Oliver and Kara.
Yeah but both Barry and Kara would have chemistry with a freaking couch. And the Barry/Kara chem has nothing on the Lena/Kara chem, lesbihonest.
Diaz was caught way too easily compared to the s**t he got out of last season.
They needed to wrap his storyline up.

When are they going to finally reveal that it's Roy under the mask? Also I'm actually liking how they're pushing Felicity into Dark!Felicity. Flash forwards make me feel like Ollie is dead. I'm just wondering where Rene, Curtis and Diggle are in the. Also it could be connected to Zari's future from Legends somehow.

Where dafuq did Diggle go? Lol

I knew stanley would be a.psycho.
Stanley is a frekin mass murderer haha

Felicity has the on air presence of a wet tissue.. urgh

Shattered Diaz is dead. Was growing into the villain role ala Chase and Slade levels. Also Michael Jay White is a unit and want to see more of him.
He and Amell are two modern actors who still perform their own stunts.. hopefully he teams up with Argus

Back