FTA-TV Arrow

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it hit Amell hard when he was in the bunker. That was nice.
EBH is just a terrible actress though.
I honestly feel like Oliver and John have ten times the chemistry that Oliver and Felicity do.
Even Oliver and Sarah would have been better.
Nonetheless 9 years of television comes to an end and I hope it’s not tacky.

Even in their goodbye scene her crying felt forced. Where as amell was just legit sad but just held it together enough to say his lines. I think they had chemistry if u look back at the first 2 seasons where she was good and funny with her crush on him there was no forced drama between it worked. Then they got together it went downhill.

But anyway its all done now so whatever.
Hopefully a good final season and send off no idea how season 8 is gonna work if oliver is off with the monitor and team arrow are doing their own thing. I guess we will see.

Even in their goodbye scene her crying felt forced. Where as amell was just legit sad but just held it together enough to say his lines. I think they had chemistry if u look back at the first 2 seasons where she was good and funny with her crush on him there was no forced drama between it worked. Then they got together it went downhill.

But anyway its all done now so whatever.
Hopefully a good final season and send off no idea how season 8 is gonna work if oliver is off with the monitor and team arrow are doing their own thing. I guess we will see.
Agreed. Arrow was Amells baby. He is type cast forever as the green arrow.

Maybe team arrow will be in the alternate dimension as their other selves?

I do have one thing, I hope Crisis makes all the multiverse into a singular universe. Because the whole Supergirl is on a different earth is pretty lame now.

-Amell will be playing several characters/versions of Oliver

- There will be 2 supermen. 1 played by Tyler Hoechlin, 1 by Brandon Routh

- Burt Ward will make a cameo (Robin from Batman 66). Shame Adam West is not still around.

-Tom Welling will appear but not as superman it seems.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't really care much about the future timeline this time round.

Not only that 1 entire ep later in the season is gonna be a backdoor pilot for the show they are making with mia dinah laurel. That seems extra unnecessary since we still have future story line going round.

Liked the start. 10 different Earths with 10 missions perhaps?

Nah ep 2 was back on earth 1.

Also I heard ep 9 wont even have Oliver or any of the main cast apart from Laurel and Dinah because its gonna be a backdoor pilot for Green Arrow and the Canaries show the are making which is a s**t move. Mia will be taking the mantle of Green Arrow also another s**t move. So basically we get the crossover in Jan the s**t ep in between and then the series finale.

So Hoechlin is getting his own Superman show. Well technically he sharing it with Elizabeth Tulloch because its gonna be called Superman & Lois lol.

Just when I thought I was done with the Arrowverse well as soon as Flash, LOT and SG finish up anyway they pull this out. Ill have to at least check it out. I hope its different than Supergirl though.

So Hoechlin is getting his own Superman show. Well technically he sharing it with Elizabeth Tulloch because its gonna be called Superman & Lois lol.

Just when I thought I was done with the Arrowverse well as soon as Flash, LOT and SG finish up anyway they pull this out. Ill have to at least check it out. I hope its different than Supergirl though.
I reckon it'll "start" the same time as Arrow did timeline wise, as Lex is dead and you can't really have Superman without Lex, plus it'll be boring once you get to Argo. I think the name is a loophole to allow them to do it.

I reckon it'll "start" the same time as Arrow did timeline wise, as Lex is dead and you can't really have Superman without Lex, plus it'll be boring once you get to Argo. I think the name is a loophole to allow them to do it.

Lex will be back. Monitor went to see him so I reckon he will bring him back to life.

Lex will be back. Monitor went to see him so I reckon he will bring him back to life.
I really don't like that. Plus Superman is on Argo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back