Ashes Cricket Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree. There was absolutely no ludicrous umpiring calls that went against the Aussies in that game. Absolutely none. Zero.
Nobody said anything about umpires.
It was out. Nothing to stop a team doing that at the end of every over other than a semblance of sportsmanship. Could have withdrawn the appeal.

The Aussies were worried about getting done and rather than play the game out they took the underhanded easy option like cowards.
Wouldn’t fly in park or even backyard cricket.

From the same team that sandpapered the ball and never apologised for the underarm delivery though so can’t be too surprised.

England players have openly admitted to cheating during the 05 series yet it’s still celebrated as their greatest win. Walking is also in the spirit of the game but England don’t seem too keen on that part of the spirit. It’s not Australia’s fault Bairstow wasn’t paying attention to where the ball was, despite trying the same thing himself this test.

England players have openly admitted to cheating during the 05 series yet it’s still celebrated as their greatest win. Walking is also in the spirit of the game but England don’t seem too keen on that part of the spirit. It’s not Australia’s fault Bairstow wasn’t paying attention to where the ball was, despite trying the same thing himself this test.
The thing with walking is that before DRS, sometimes you would be given out when you didn’t hit it, so it would even out over time. Very few players walked.

This Bairstow “stumping” is more akin to a fighter punching his opponent in the back of the head as he walks away at the end of a round. They did it because they were scared and didn’t want to front up. No amount of hyena laughing from the Aussies will make it right.

The thing with walking is that before DRS, sometimes you would be given out when you didn’t hit it, so it would even out over time. Very few players walked.

This Bairstow “stumping” is more akin to a fighter punching his opponent in the back of the head as he walks away at the end of a round. They did it because they were scared and didn’t want to front up. No amount of hyena laughing from the Aussies will make it right.

Happens all the time in park cricket, no one gives a s**t. Everyone blames the batsmen for being stupid. Carey literally threw the ball in the same motion of collecting it while Bairstow was still in his crease. As the ball was travelling through the air bairstow steps out of his crease. Zero awareness.

Saltiest bunch of tossers I've seen. Have now watched many replays of their Lord and Saviour McCullum doing the exact same thing on multiple occasions throughout his career and as if Stuart Broad has a leg to stand on.

Suck it up soap dodgers you lost

Happens all the time in park cricket, no one gives a s**t. Everyone blames the batsmen for being stupid. Carey literally threw the ball in the same motion of collecting it while Bairstow was still in his crease. As the ball was travelling through the air bairstow steps out of his crease. Zero awareness.
I’ve never seen it at any level where a bloke scratches the crease at the end of an over and then is run out as he walks up the pitch to speak to his mate. It’s not like he was trying to gain an advantage by batting miles out of the crease like Marnus, or pushing for a run.

Zero awareness you say? Do we really want to live in a world where we have to be on the watch at all times lest we be done dirty like this?Johnny probably assumed a base level of sportsmanship would be present and underestimated the depths to which the little Aussie battler mentality will stoop. No class and really quite indicative of where the country is going. If you want to see a proper Aussie sporting outfit to be proud of then look at the America’s cup win.
Saltiest bunch of tossers I've seen. Have now watched many replays of their Lord and Saviour McCullum doing the exact same thing on multiple occasions throughout his career and as if Stuart Broad has a leg to stand on.

Suck it up soap dodgers you lost
Show me this Brother.
Not a bloke coming back for a second run, batting out of his crease or pushing for a run, but this “exact same thing” where a bloke is batting inside his crease, scratches the crease at the end of the over and then is runout as he walks up the pitch to speak to his mate.

I will bank transfer you $1000 if you are able to produce this.

I’ve never seen it at any level where a bloke scratches the crease at the end of an over and then is run out as he walks up the pitch to speak to his mate. It’s not like he was trying to gain an advantage by batting miles out of the crease like Marnus, or pushing for a run.

Zero awareness you say? Do we really want to live in a world where we have to be on the watch at all times lest we be done dirty like this?Johnny probably assumed a base level of sportsmanship would be present and underestimated the depths to which the little Aussie battler mentality will stoop. No class and really quite indicative of where the country is going. If you want to see a proper Aussie sporting outfit to be proud of then look at the America’s cup win.

Show me this Brother.
Not a bloke coming back for a second run, batting out of his crease or pushing for a run, but this “exact same thing” where a bloke is batting inside his crease, scratches the crease at the end of the over and then is runout as he walks up the pitch to speak to his mate.

Bairstow literally attempted the same thing a day earlier against labs. Literally the same apart from the fact bairstow missed the stumps. If you haven't seen it then I doubt you've played or watched much cricket. Happens frequently at all levels, even the commentators & analysts know it occurs & have rightly called out bairstow for a lack of awareness. Done dirty? Bairstow didn't even wait for Carey to completely catch the ball, it was literally in one motion while he was still in his crease. It's called awareness, you need to look it up. Indictive of where the country is going? No class? Didn't hear the aussie players cry about the starc no catch ruling, didn't hear the aussie players go over the top when they were getting verbally and physically abused by the crowd.

Seriously, you're getting pissy because of your lost bet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bairstow literally attempted the same thing a day earlier against labs. Literally the same apart from the fact bairstow missed the stumps. If you haven't seen it then I doubt you've played or watched much cricket. Happens frequently at all levels, even the commentators & analysts know it occurs & have rightly called out bairstow for a lack of awareness. Done dirty? Bairstow didn't even wait for Carey to completely catch the ball, it was literally in one motion while he was still in his crease. It's called awareness, you need to look it up. Indictive of where the country is going? No class? Didn't hear the aussie players cry about the starc no catch ruling, didn't hear the aussie players go over the top when they were getting verbally and physically abused by the crowd.

Seriously, you're getting pissy because of your lost bet.

As I said before, it’s not the same.

Show me this Brother.

As I said before, it’s not the same.

Lol its exactly the same - it's just that Johnny Fatboy was too fast on his bike to go out and do some gardening when the ball was still live.

Show me this Brother.

Just google Mccullum Murali

Murali had completed a run and was walking back down the pitch to congratulate sangakarra on making a century when the great man Mccullum decided to run him out. He has expressed remorse in the years since then but don't go getting on a high horse when you're guilty of the exact same type of dismissal.

He was not - as you say - going for a second run, batting out of his crease or pushing for a run. I don't want your $1,000. Just put it on Long Shot Louies best bet this week. He's due

Long Shot Louie is losing it. How you can say it's not the same thing is baffling. Both Bairstow and Carey threw the ball after it went through to the keeper in a continuous motion. The only difference was Bairstow was dumb enough to assume it's a dead ball.

If it was the other way around and England won, I doubt you would be so argumentative.

You had a stake in the game, you lost.

Both keepers anticipated the batsmen were likely to leave their crease, Labs didn't leave but Bairstow did leave. Please transfer me $1000 like you said, I provided the video.
Please don’t be disingenuous brother. You provided a video of Marnus seeking to gain an advantage by batting a mile out of the crease and then the keeper throwing at the stumps. Johnny was batting deep in his crease and not seeking to gain any advantage. He walked down the pitch at the end of the over. You are well aware this is very different.
Just google Mccullum Murali

Murali had completed a run and was walking back down the pitch to congratulate sangakarra on making a century when the great man Mccullum decided to run him out. He has expressed remorse in the years since then but don't go getting on a high horse when you're guilty of the exact same type of dismissal.

He was not - as you say - going for a second run, batting out of his crease or pushing for a run.
Once again brother, you say that this is the exact same. Is it, do you really believe that? Was it the end of the over? Had he just completed a run? A s**t act from Muccullum no doubt(that he admits was wrong) but nowhere near the exact same.

The rules of the game say that the ball is dead when both teams say that it is. There is nothing stopping either side doing what Carey did at the end of any over other than sportsmanship and decency. Maybe that’s why it’s a gentleman’s game. This was a desperate and cowardly move from a side that was scared shitless of losing.
I don't want your $1,000. Just put it on Long Shot Louies best bet this week. He's due
Solid financial advice here. He is due, and up 144.2 units on the year despite the last couple of weeks.
Finally some sense talked in this thread.

Lol gentleman's game. Grow up and join the real world

Can just imagine watching the footy and a bloke is called to play on but doesn't hear it so the oppo just stand around and refuse to tackle for the spirits to remain intact

Ruddy cricket fans I swear

Lads, It’s time we move on from this with LOVE and LIGHT.

The real question is who will win the 3rd Test?
Corrupt woke flogs@$2.15
Or
The Honest English@$2.60

Could we see a draw? Could Cowardball play for the draw to spite Bazball?($4.50)
An intriguing series.

Absolute coward cricket from the Aussies. The Bairstow “runout” is the weakest act I’ve seen in team Sport.
Worse than the underarm ball because this was from behind.
Blah blah blah . The only coward here is you long shot , pay the man his $1000 bucks , you wanted proof and you got it and now you're backing down like a pathetic little school girl . Maybe it's time to change your name to long shot loser .

Blah blah blah . The only coward here is you long shot , pay the man his $1000 bucks , you wanted proof and you got it and now you're backing down like a pathetic little school girl . Maybe it's time to change your name to long shot loser .
Someone produced a video of a bloke getting runout in the exact same way(the words used in this thread) as Bairstow did they?

Pathetic how disingenuous this is. I know you like the Pies and the Aussies and your upset that I’ve tipped against them this past week. But that’s gambling and this is the Punting board. Maybe when you mature a little you’ll be able to contribute value to the board as well.

If you apologise nicely I’ll consider transferring you some beer money because I feel bad for you and I want you to be happy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back