WikiLeaks Assange

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do you hate Assange so much?

I don't. I continue to be surprised that a group of posters who see a conspiracy in every shadow think this guy is whiter than white. It's all about him.

Did you dislike him prior to the current US election cycle?

I quite like him. I've always liked him. I haven't really followed him that closely though.
The US election is more than reason enough. He doesn't beleive in free information. Only free information that helps his cause. Plus there is the rape case and the fact he refuses to face up to it. Plus I know people who were at one time close friends and the stories don't put his character in a good light.

I thought you were an advocate for anti corruption activism. Obviously not.

It would appear Julian is advocating for Julian. Again.

I'm told he's a paragon of virtue, but there is the distinct whiff he's in someone's pocket. Other than the poor Ecuadorean embassy staff, of course.

I'm told he's a paragon of virtue, but there is the distinct whiff he's in someone's pocket. Other than the poor Ecuadorean embassy staff, of course.
Was it a good thing that the American public were made aware of democrats rigging the system to ensure Clinton got nominated over Sanders?

He's merely a publisher, who happens to put both his neck & his life on the line in the name of free-speech....A virtue & core ingredient of a free & democratic society, that many of us happen to share....And for which. one is currently either jailed or assassinated for, in the U.S of A.

It's hardly about Julian....It's about government hypocrisy, corruption & power....U.S constitution is on Julian's side; It's government is the enemy.

Every time I see the word, 'Assange', for some reason I initially read 'Assuage', which is totally inaccurate as a depiction of the man. I make lots of mistakes. This post is one of them.

Was it a good thing that the American public were made aware of democrats rigging the system to ensure Clinton got nominated over Sanders?

If it was true Clinton paid for it.

Are you concerned that Wikileaks are picking sides again, that they aren't "just publishers"?

If it was true Clinton paid for it.

Are you concerned that Wikileaks are picking sides again, that they aren't "just publishers"?

He publishers leaks. Right?
And. I didnt hear your anwser. Was itca good thing for the american oublic to know?yes ir no??

You not insinuating the the democrates lied in their very own emails are you when you say "if true"???

He publishers leaks. Right?
And. I didnt hear your anwser. Was itca good thing for the american oublic to know?yes ir no??

You not insinuating the the democrates lied in their very own emails are you when you say "if true"???

Sure, I'll play. It was good. Wikileaks had an agenda and they executed it. The dems got caught.

Now I need an answer from you. Not, "oh, he's a publisher". Are you ok with him taking sides?

Sure, I'll play. It was good. Wikileaks had an agenda and they executed it. The dems got caught.

Now I need an answer from you. Not, "oh, he's a publisher". Are you ok with him taking sides?
What do you mean picking sides? What dont u know about trump that hasnt been highlighted by msm? Wasnt the leak from a DNC insider??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you mean picking sides? What dont u know about trump that hasnt been highlighted by msm? Wasnt the leak from a DNC insider??

I'm talking about taking sides in France.

Assange can only publish what comes to hand & is verifiable....But it didn't help that Hilary wanted his head & had one of his own lawyers, pushed in front of an on-coming train....There can be little doubt that his 'services' were utilized for political gain/expediency.

Don't think of it as sides
His anti establishment
It's not football
Anti-establishment type who... ran for public office last federal election.

He does have principles (and Zizek has written extensively on them) however cosying up to a government (thanks Putin) that suppresses free speech in the name of free speech doesn't gel.

Anti-establishment type who... ran for public office last federal election.

He does have principles (and Zizek has written extensively on them) however cosying up to a government (thanks Putin) that suppresses free speech in the name of free speech doesn't gel.
Everything you just typed is nonsense
Mind boggling nonsense
If I had time I'd unpack it for you but it would only anger you.
Think about the lack of any veracity in your post
Think of where this's man is
What his achieved
Be ashamed

Everything you just typed is nonsense
Mind boggling nonsense
If I had time I'd unpack it for you but it would only anger you.
Think about the lack of any veracity in your post
Think of where this's man is
What his achieved
Be ashamed
So you've... got nothing.
Ok.

Putin is anti-free speech. Assange is cosying up to Putin. That's inarguable.

Now I do have some sympathy for his original position (and was pretty close with the workings of the Wikileaks party senate bid believe it or not) however the impact on international diplomacy is a classic case of unintended consequence.
So here's a thought exercise for you:
If Wikileaks was around in October 1962 do you think a US-Russian war would have been avoided. Yes or no?

So you've... got nothing.
Ok.

Putin is anti-free speech. Assange is cosying up to Putin. That's inarguable.

Now I do have some sympathy for his original position (and was pretty close with the workings of the Wikileaks party senate bid believe it or not) however the impact on international diplomacy is a classic case of unintended consequence.
So here's a thought exercise for you:
If Wikileaks was around in October 1962 do you think a US-Russian war would have been avoided. Yes or no?
Assange is play up to Putin in the Ecuadorian embassy in London
Seriously you install the most insane crap in your head and think it's real - could you trace where you even got that notion

What r u doing moderating?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back