Multiplat Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Remove this Banner Ad

Almost at 180.

I put in about 60 hours and I still haven't finished the main quest don't think I can be arsed going back once I complete the main quest :tearsofjoy:

There is the main quest and then Hamtunscire is sort of like an epilogue that you also need to complete if you want to kill all the order members.

There is the main quest and then Hamtunscire is sort of like an epilogue that you also need to complete if you want to kill all the order members.

Not sure if I will complete the Order Members will just kill the ones that are in my way.

Surprisingly I found grinding for materials in this not too bad haven't struggled really to upgrade my gear and weapons like the previous two games

It's holding me over to Cyberpunk and that's all it has to do. I kind of find its unholy length amusing, like the world's longest run-on sentence but in game form.

It's pretty funny how everyone who starts this game feels like they have to finish it, despite how much of a s**t time they're having

That sums up Assassins Creed really

Reminds me of when Homer is crying eating

It's pretty funny how everyone who starts this game feels like they have to finish it, despite how much of a sh*t time they're having

Least with Odyssey you where rewarded with all the loot. Now there is nothing, just more missions

It's pretty funny how everyone who starts this game feels like they have to finish it, despite how much of a sh*t time they're having

I disagree. I love the franchise and this is the first game in the series where I haven't had a good time playing. For all my complaining, it is still an okay game in and of itself. It just has too many problems or things I don't like to enjoy the game and it is way too grindy to get to the end.

I wouldn't be playing it if I didn't like it. I didn't click with Origins very much and gave up after a few hours. I don't feel compelled to finish it either. Like a big bag of M&Ms, I'll stop when I've had enough or just gorge by accident.

Comments and reception seems pretty similar for every AC game, especially since the Origins "reboot" of the series. I genuinely enjoy these games without them being fantastic. They just tickle that grindy open world loop that I seem to enjoy even if it does sound rather unappealing. Still looking forward to getting started on this one even if I have tempered my expectations a bit. There was just no point starting such a big game now, especially the sort that I typically 100%.

Finished, finally. I have bad news for those that don't want to grind to do Hamtunscire. The main questline does not finish until you complete Hamtunscire. There is a point before that you could stop (you'll know it when you get to it) but if you want to fully complete the questline, you need to do it.

The ending to the Hidden Ones after handing in the codex pages to Hytham and speaking to Reda is great. I was not expecting that.

After 99 hours, I can finally say that is enough. I might finish off the 2nd Valhalla quest line and do a couple of other things but for now, I can just relax and play something else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finished, finally. I have bad news for those that don't want to grind to do Hamtunscire. The main questline does not finish until you complete Hamtunscire. There is a point before that you could stop (you'll know it when you get to it) but if you want to fully complete the questline, you need to do it.

The ending to the Hidden Ones after handing in the codex pages to Hytham and speaking to Reda is great. I was not expecting that.

After 99 hours, I can finally say that is enough. I might finish off the 2nd Valhalla quest line and do a couple of other things but for now, I can just relax and play something else.
Do you mean the letter you read or am i missing something?

Finished the main quest and got the best ending apparently depending on the choices you make

Ending

- Sigurd stays at the settlement and makes Evior Jarl of the Raven camp.
- Layla dies I think?
- Basim comes to the real world and hops into the Animus to become Evior (I think more AC games are on the way with Basim replacing Layla)

Such a convoluted story the present stuff can never wrap my head around it lols

If only the ******* horse could stand ******* still for five ******* seconds so I could ******* place my ******* kidnapping victim on its ******* back. For jesus ******* christ.

If only the ******* horse could stand ******* still for five ******* seconds so I could ******* place my ******* kidnapping victim on its ******* back. For jesus ******* christ.

This.

Absolute campaigner horse.

While on the topic of the poorly done horses, anyone else not able to auto jump on the horse when running like you could in Odyssey?

I think you can but you have to be standing on the horse, it's dumb whatever it is as I have done it but not sure how I did.

This game would be even more fun if I could get through a sitting without it freezing. Go to raid, game freezes, reload, get even less into the raid and it freezes, reload, get further into the raid than I have ever done, game freezes. Give up and go do something else.

Now that Cyber Punk 2077 is almost upon us, i'm ready to just give up on it and leave it for later.

This game would be even more fun if I could get through a sitting without it freezing. Go to raid, game freezes, reload, get even less into the raid and it freezes, reload, get further into the raid than I have ever done, game freezes. Give up and go do something else.

Now that Cyber Punk 2077 is almost upon us, i'm ready to just give up on it and leave it for later.

What platform? I’m on the series x and so far, no game crashes. Almost 27 hours in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back