10k Posts
Mar 16, 2005
True centre half forward
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Hibees
Yep, Bombers got caned.

But they still kept Hawthorn out of the eight and provoked Campbell Brown, Clarkson and the big nutcase into a series of hilarious dummy spits.

I still have a lot of time for the Bombers after that

Yep, Bombers got caned.

But they still kept Hawthorn out of the eight and provoked Campbell Brown, Clarkson and the big nutcase into a series of hilarious dummy spits.

Your just hoping that they can eclipse your recent record of choking in finals.

At least you don't have to deal with the usual friendly banter about Laidley's crap record in September this year SLF. Things are looking up.

I'd like to thank the Bombers, Hawks, Saint's, in fact just about every team for keeping North......oh wait they were never in the hunt in the first place.

Sorry my bad.

Indeed.

We can just concentrate on how there absolutely no dispute last year was a freak event of mega Bradburyism.

Sad, sad, sad. Your club has performed so badly you have to focus on another club in order to achieve gratification.

Indeed.

We can just concentrate on how there absolutely no dispute last year was a freak event of mega Bradburyism.

Call it what you want, but history will always say Hawthorn won our 9th flag in 2008.

Isn't it ironic, that we both entered the league at the same time, but we have more than twice the Premiership Cups you do and your record is closer to St Kilda's & the Bulldog's than ours. Is it that we have been much better or that you have underachieved?

Maybe you could get Campbell Brown to come and post on this thread and threaten to smash me?

Maybe you could start another thread suggesting this. Would hate for you to lose concentration.

the reverse kangas will never win another premiership under any circumstances. you pathetic losers would love a premiership won in any way, shape or form.

hawthorn's name is on the 2008 cup forever. end of story. 2009 has no relevance to 2008. we'll play finals in 2010 - maybe if your mob doesn't count its chickens before they hatch they'll make it as well and we can resume a proper one-way rivalry then rather than taking reflective joy out of two unrelated teams playing one another.

LOL at the hawthglogs.

We're glad we didn't make the finals!

We meant it!

We didn't scream and cry and sook and bleat when Big Bad Matty Lloyd made us look like the bunch of posers we are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL at the hawthglogs.

We meant it!

We didn't scream and cry and sook and bleat when Big Bad Matty Lloyd made us look like the bunch of posers we are.

Of course you are and of course you did.

You have been singing that mantra for that long now you actually have started to believe it. Well done :thumbsu:

LOL at the hawthglogs.

We meant it!

Come on SLF. You can do better than this rubbish. Good start to the thread, but then you lost your way. Just like the Kangas of 09 you need to lift your act and kick a few goals.

Maybe we should go and bump all the threads from last year that they bumped.

You know, back when they were acting like the least gracious winners in the world.

Bad winners, bad losers. s**t club.

Yep, Bombers got caned.

Yep. When you've got nothing else going for you, take comfort in the achievements of others. Way to go failure. :thumbsu:

Maybe we should go and bump all the threads from last year that they bumped.

You know, back when they were acting like the least gracious winners in the world.

Bad winners, bad losers. s**t club.

What about we repost the one you posted on our board congratulating us?

Egg, face :p

I would personally rather not make it than lose a final to Adelaide or Port Adelaide. Living in SA it is just not worth the s**t i would cop.
If we would have played any other side i would have rather made it. Yes even Norf.

Fair enough. But that's a bit of a tangent from my original taunt.

What about we repost the one you posted on our board congratulating us?

Egg, face :p

And this proves my point.

You are such a bunch of pathetic mewling flogs. I actually deleted that from your board coz TWITA kept doing what you threaten to.

I was entirely sincere when I posted that, but I have walked away from it now.

Its the bloody Internet you flogs. This is bay13, we all taunt each other, have a bit of fun. But in the real world, things are different. So when you won, I posted my congratulations.

Same as the other week, when Australia lost The Ashes, I paid up my bets to my Pommy mates at work and endured the day of slagging.

But you Hawthorn flogs are such pathetic unlikeable types that you then take that sincere gesture and throw it in my face.

No wonder everyone hates you.

Buddy knocks out Cuz and you all whinge coz he gets rubbed out,about how the game has gone soft.

Then Lloyd plays hard 'unsociable footy', and you all whinge and cry and issue threats on RADIO.

You really do have a culture issue at your club.

Its run by a ****, has list of turds playing for it and supported almost entirely by turds.

And this proves my point.

You are such a bunch of pathetic mewling flogs. I actually deleted that from your board coz TWITA kept doing what you threaten to.

I was entirely sincere when I posted that, but I have walked away from it now.

Its the bloody Internet you flogs. This is bay13, we all taunt each other, have a bit of fun. But in the real world, things are different. So when you won, I posted my congratulations.

Same as the other week, when Australia lost The Ashes, I paid up my bets to my Pommy mates at work and endured the day of slagging.

But you Hawthorn flogs are such pathetic unlikeable types that you then take that sincere gesture and throw it in my face.

No wonder everyone hates you.

Buddy knocks out Cuz and you all whinge coz he gets rubbed out,about how the game has gone soft.

Then Lloyd plays hard 'unsociable footy', and you all whinge and cry and issue threats on RADIO.

You really do have a culture issue at your club.

Its run by a ****, has list of turds playing for it and supported almost entirely by turds.

It was a joke, if I was to do it wouldn't have I?

you sound very bitter SLF. Your rabble joined the competition with the Dogs and Hawks. The fact that they have 10 flags to your 4 must be extremely hard to deal with :eek:
Your club's biggest claim to fame is being labeled 'the team of the 90's'. Only problem is, you only won 2 flags :eek: . West Coast also won 2 flags. As did Adelaide. Carlton also made 3 Grand Finals & won the best premiership of all time.
Must suck being norf :)

-------------
7:21am 4th September 2009:
SirJimi05 said:
We can finish top 4 in 2009.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back