ATT: Mods - Can We Have A "LOL Norf" Button Please?

Remove this Banner Ad

May 13, 2007
<---------
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Seahawks, Huskies, Newcastle Utd.
Hi Mods

I have a request for you.

I was just on the Norf board reading through the s**t posted on the "LT allegedly vilified by umpire" thread and it occurred to me that we need a new button beside the :thumbsu: Like one.

Can we have a ":drunk: LOL Norf" button we can hit for when a Norfie posts s**t like they normally do?

This will be a real time saver for everyone.

Regards

Off Tap

:drunk:LOL Norf

Hi Mods

I have a request for you.

I was just on the Norf board reading through the s**t posted on the "LT allegedly vilified by umpire" thread and it occurred to me that we need a new button beside the :thumbsu: Like one.

Can we have a ":drunk: LOL Norf" button we can hit for when a Norfie posts s**t like they normally do?

This will be a real time saver for everyone.

Regards

Off Tap

:drunk:LOL Norf
I lolnorf this :thumbsu:

And to think that humanity understands quantum mechanics,relativity,nafan can't coach,the old college try,ok etc.
Yet there is this......:eek::oops::$x2

I can't give you a button, but I can give you the next best thing: a Google Chrome extension!

CLICK HERE
or
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/lol-norf/dgpjiijdcndghfgdbmongihahmdeonim?hl=en-US

This extension will change all mentions of 'North' or 'North Melbourne' and rightfully change them to 'LOL norf', as the good lord intended.
Here it is in action on the main board:
View attachment 258491

Similarly, here it is on North's Wikipedia page:
View attachment 258494

Enjoy. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
Just awesome
Snip20160619_1.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back