Attending Power vs Cats?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wondering who is goin across to Adelaide for the GF rematch?

Just got my tickets, right behind the goals row C. Think it is bay 142. Fly out wednesday night with Jetstar. Cheap tickets.

Cant wait to get this season started now. Who is coming?

Im booked in.... Dont know where im sitting yet, the club are giving me tickets so i'll find out when i get there, either way, I would love to sit in bay 119, rekon it will be a funn spot to be in. are you going to the club function ?

Im booked in.... Dont know where im sitting yet, the club are giving me tickets so i'll find out when i get there, either way, I would love to sit in bay 119, rekon it will be a funn spot to be in. are you going to the club function ?

Club function. Tell me when where and ill be there..............hopefully should be. Lol i was about to type whats fun about bay 119 hahahahaha

Flying out of Melbourne with Virgin Blue at lunchtime on Thursday because I didn't want to spend another night in Adelaide when I didn't have to, which I'd have to do if I flew with Jetstar due to the late one and only flight per day from Avalon.

Got seats in Bay 142, towards the back of the bay I think.

Anyone know of any post-game functions, where we'll hopefully be celebrating another win over Port?

Club function. Tell me when where and ill be there..............hopefully should be. Lol i was about to type whats fun about bay 119 hahahahaha

Flying out of Melbourne with Virgin Blue at lunchtime on Thursday because I didn't want to spend another night in Adelaide when I didn't have to, which I'd have to do if I flew with Jetstar.

Got seats in Bay 142, towards the back of the bay I think.

Anyone know of any post-game functions, where we'll hopefully be celebrating another win over Port?

Oh hang on guys i'll have a look for the flyer the club sent me a few weeks back......

Ironic, don't you think?

Certainly is...

Similar to us scoring 163 and them scoring 44.......1963 and 44 years.

And Geelong kicking 24 goals 19 to represent our 2 guys whod played 22 games each and werent out there on GF day.

Also ironic that Wazza would make such a tool of himself only 7 days before being made to look the ultimate fool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be there behind the Geelong cheer squad. I'm doing the road trip with a few mates. Should be awesome.

I reckon we should all meet in Bay 119 after the game and find some pub to celebrate in(hopefully).

I was at the Port game last year at AAMI and can honestly say I didn't have a single bad experience. Wore my guernsey and cheered the whole night and no Port supporter uttered a word at me.

If I had a dollar for everytime one of them screamed the phrase "Oh FFS Lonie" I'd be quite the rich man.

I was at the Port game last year at AAMI and can honestly say I didn't have a single bad experience. Wore my guernsey and cheered the whole night and no Port supporter uttered a word at me.

If I had a dollar for everytime one of them screamed the phrase "Oh FFS Lonie" I'd be quite the rich man.

But I was there also and most left before half time:p

One too many Jimmy goals from inside the centre square I rekon.:rolleyes:

Same, I found them to be good. They only get that tag from the Crowbot supporters.

I haven't been to AAMI (I've never been to Adelaide fullstop), but I bumped into Port supporters before, during and after the Grand Final last year. Didn't have a concern with any of them. From what I've been told you won't have any problems.

I'm prolly the one who says it the most, lol, I can't stand Lonie, friggin useless dud. If he played in the GF, we would lost by 200.

I haven't been to AAMI (I've never been to Adelaide fullstop), but I bumped into Port supporters before, during and after the Grand Final last year. Didn't have a concern with any of them. From what I've been told you won't have any problems.

And you won't, but like every club, there are the bad bunch. But 99% of us are pretty good people. After the GF, while waiting around for friends so we could head to Vodafone Arena, I was congratulating Geelong supporters on the premiership. As much as I could call Geelong the biggest bastards of all time coz of the beating you gave us, you truly deserved. Congrats once again.

I just hope Thursday night is a different story for Port.

For the people coming to Adelaide for the first time, you'll enjoy our city. We are nothing compared to what Victorian Premier calls us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back