Current Aussie woman caught with 5.8kg of charlie at Colombia airport

Remove this Banner Ad

What is she 23? Just have to take the deal. Doesn't seem much other option.

I just don't know how you can argue away 18 Headphones.

Ridiculous for what should be a Legal Product but when looking at 30 4 years means it is still salvageable.

She doesn't have to argue away 18 headphones, she's already admitted she smuggled the drugs because "the cartel" threatened her and her family.

She doesn't have to argue away 18 headphones, she's already admitted she smuggled the drugs because "the cartel" threatened her and her family.

Changed the story then. I haven't followed closely. No way I'd dob the cartel in thou. Maybe just some low level person overseas but for a discount that big they will want someone.

Whole thing is a joke. Would need the Government to step in but realistically there is * all they can do.

Just a casualty of another stupid war.

Changed the story then. I haven't followed closely. No way I'd dob the cartel in thou. Maybe just some low level person overseas but for a discount that big they will want someone.

Whole thing is a joke. Would need the Government to step in but realistically there is **** all they can do.

Just a casualty of another stupid war.

http://thenewdaily.com.au/entertainment/tv/2017/05/21/cassie-sainsbury-admits/

Just a casualty of her own greed and stupidity imo. She rolled the dice and lost.
She's lied so many times she'd wanna come totally clean now and that means implicating people in Australia too.
My theory is she met up with some seedy/shady characters while whoring in Penrith and they're probably the ones who planned and paid for the "mission".

http://thenewdaily.com.au/entertainment/tv/2017/05/21/cassie-sainsbury-admits/

Just a casualty of her own greed and stupidity imo. She rolled the dice and lost.
She's lied so many times she'd wanna come totally clean now and that means implicating people in Australia too.
My theory is she met up with some seedy/shady characters while whoring in Penrith and they're probably the ones who planned and paid for the "mission".

True but there are degrees of rolling the dice:

She could've taken on the mafia in a gun battle and lost
Tried to blow up a market and got shot down
Tried to kidnap the PM and got taken out by sniper

She tried to provide a commodity to people who want it. Different degrees.

An illegal commodity with harsh penalties if caught smuggling. I doubt she has the resources to move that amount of coke, she's just the mule.

What is she 23? Just have to take the deal. Doesn't seem much other option.

I just don't know how you can argue away 18 Headphones.

Ridiculous for what should be a Legal Product but when looking at 30 4 years means it is still salvageable.
Cocaine should be a legal product?

Yep, of course it should be. Why not Ice, Heroin, Ecstasy as well while we're at it.
Lets have the whole world walking around off their faces......

Couldn't hurt, could it.

It could be argued that cocaine causes more problems for society than the murder of a PM, blowing up a market and 'death by mafia' as a whole.

Thank * you barrack for Collingwood and as such will never be in a position of real influence.

Thank **** you barrack for Collingwood and as such will never be in a position of real influence.
Does the name Eddie McGuire ring a bell?

If I was her, 34 years in jail looks good compared to drug lords trying to kill you. This is assuming that she is telling the truth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im betting she won't live to see christmas, but thats what you get for being a rat.

The news are saying she has stuffed up the plea bargain and based on the video clips being shown, her story does not come across as believable.

"But then came a section of the proceedings where the judge, Sergio Leon, talked to Cassie directly.

He asked her if she was threatened and she said "si" (yes in Spanish).

She and her lawyer later admitted that they had no proof of this threat."

She's got no hand to bargain with lol. Give her 30 so she doesn't infect the gene pool.

Colombian dealers arent the slightest bit interested in what she "knows",which is nothing.
We should hold our breath for the television parade that will take place for 4 years.
Cassies pain=60 minutes
Mothers pain.=Seven sunday night
A sisterless life.=60 minutes
Nephews without an aunt=Womans Weekly
The truth=4 corners.
She's out=60 minutes{after massive bidding war}
Mothers homecoming=seven sunday night
A sister's long journey=womans weekly
I didnt unerstand what the spanish solicitor got me to sign,im actually innocent=New Idea.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back