Current Aussie woman caught with 5.8kg of charlie at Colombia airport

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Lawson to play Cocaine Cassie, no wardrobe or costume changes needed from Hoges biopic, just some padding. Probably do her better than he did Hoges.
upload_2017-5-24_17-3-34.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-24_16-56-1.png
    upload_2017-5-24_16-56-1.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 4
They could. But we are talking about kids with rich parents living in affluent suburbs going to expensive private schools.

I don't care how affluent upper class an area/school is.....13 year olds aren't going around doing cocaine at $400 a gram

booze, weed, eccies and ice yeah maybe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe 34.67%?

You are ignorant of the entire demographic and it's therefore hilarious watching you break the whole thing down to percentage units.

Isn't there a cooking or renovating show on the television? Don't you have something else to do?

lol. :rolleyes:

A thread discussing Cocaine Cassie, sorry this is the forum to be discussing issues related to her. :rolleyes:

Now that she's admitted guilt the media furor over the tubby hooker has died down hasn't it.

I don't care how affluent upper class an area/school is.....13 year olds aren't going around doing cocaine at $400 a gram

booze, weed, eccies and ice yeah maybe

Then there are the ignorant who only think drug dealers wait till people turn 18

You two were slightly correct if you include hardware stores as drug dealers.

They could. But we are talking about kids with rich parents living in affluent suburbs going to expensive private schools.

+1

:rolleyes:

Just for the ignorant that think that kids dont take drugs. I guess some imbeciles need some proof. This just from a brief google.

Interestingly, before adolescence, affluent youths are no more troubled than others. The first signs of problems emerge around seventh grade, when they are almost 13. By this age, 7 per cent of these boys are using marijuana and getting drunk at least once a month. And symptoms of depression and anxiety begin to rise, especially among girls. Some experimentation with alcohol and drugs is normal for teens. But monied adolescents generally have easier access to substances, ample money to purchase them, good entree to providers, and the best fake IDs.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/poor-little-rich-kids-20131207-2yyou.html

For the record, I attended one of the most expensive schools in Adelaide, drugs and by drugs I mean coke was common practice amongst the very rich kids at the school, there was always a couple of guys that had connections and would buy and "distribute" amongst friends at parties.

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. Like I stated earlier, you are clueless when it comes to this issue.

Look, not a single 14 year old to be found:

Age of first drug use is on the rise

Not only are fewer people using illicit drugs, those who do are trying them later. Specifically methamphetamine, cannabis and hallucinogens showed an increase in the age of first use:

upload_2017-6-2_18-47-55.png
https://theconversation.com/three-charts-on-australias-changing-drug-and-alcohol-habits-78597

Last edited:
Off to my Colombian laundrette. Can I get change for my $100 bill?

Seriously, Cassie. You were going over to launder money? Please. You now have plenty of time to reflect upon your stupidity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back