Australian Open 2017 - Day 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinions...??!!
I am an unashamed Fed fan.
But I also love Djokovic's tennis and persona.
Whilst I respect and admire Nadal, I have a deep seated dislike of him because he owns Roger.
I expect Nadal to once again humble the physically inferior Roger on Sunday.
Would be very happy if Nadal loses tonight.
I can't stand watching Nadal- Fed games because the result is so predictable. Roger seems to wilt mentally and physically against Nadal.
When Nadal is fit, strong, he is like a skilled bull, unstoppable, endless energy, amazing strength.
Roger plays tennis the way most of us would dream of playing- elegant, class, precision, some power, seemingly effortless.
Then against Nadal, it all goes pear-shaped.
I really hope this can be spewed back to me on Sunday night as- "you doubter", but I very much doubt it!

Might catch a movie or a long walk, but I just can't watch this one if it is to be.

Opinions...??!!
I am an unashamed Fed fan.
But I also love Djokovic's tennis and persona.
Whilst I respect and admire Nadal, I have a deep seated dislike of him because he owns Roger.
I expect Nadal to once again humble the physically inferior Roger on Sunday.
Would be very happy if Nadal loses tonight.
I can't stand watching Nadal- Fed games because the result is so predictable. Roger seems to wilt mentally and physically against Nadal.
When Nadal is fit, strong, he is like a skilled bull, unstoppable, endless energy, amazing strength.
Roger plays tennis the way most of us would dream of playing- elegant, class, precision, some power, seemingly effortless.
Then against Nadal, it all goes pear-shaped.
I really hope this can be spewed back to me on Sunday night as- "you doubter", but I very much doubt it!

Might catch a movie or a long walk, but I just can't watch this one if it is to be.

I carry the opinion that even though I love Rafa... I think Federer would get the best of him if they were to meet on Sunday. And even though I am probably way off the mark, I suspect this is why the likes of Hamish and the rest of the Ch 7 numpties want a Federer v Nadal final..... so they can say Roger is better than Nadal + an extra grand slam to his tally.

That said I want Aussie Rafa to beat ISIS Roger on Sunday night, should Nadal win tonight.

If Dimitrov wins tonight, then I hope he spoils the Federer party on Sunday. Much like how Hewitt bamboozled Sampras at the 2001 US Open :D

I carry the opinion that even though I love Rafa... I think Federer would get the best of him if they were to meet on Sunday. And even though I am probably way off the mark, I suspect this is why the likes of Hamish and the rest of the Ch 7 numpties want a Federer v Nadal final..... so they can say Roger is better than Nadal + an extra grand slam to his tally.

That said I want Aussie Rafa to beat ISIS Roger on Sunday night, should Nadal win tonight.

If Dimitrov wins tonight, then I hope he spoils the Federer party on Sunday. Much like how Hewitt bamboozled Sampras at the 2001 US Open :D

Hey, that's not nice at all!! :anguished:

Movie for me Sun pm.
Can not tolerate the thought of watching live yet another tortured Fed at Nadal's hands.
The lesser break did not stop Nadal last time these 2 faced off

Remove this Banner Ad

Back