Golf Australian PGA Summer of Golf 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Disagree(respectfully). Hate the look. And especially for the ones close to the lead, it surely costs them shots. Surely every club has plenty of keen juniors who need do nothing more than carry the bag and rake bunkers?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It comes down to the players themselves however. A lot of them don’t want any local on their bag if they don’t have their own personalised chosen one.

Haven’t seen peternorth lurking behind a green at the Nash.
If you read this can you go and clip Mark Allen across the ears…tell him to smarten up his commentary…its appalling
The Marko and Stacey commentary team is as tough to listen to as anything I've encountered in any sport

i couldve provided better stuff as i was live and alive at the course
I had to turn off when he said the course was bordering Bass Strait, next stop New Zealand!! fmd.
One of the other commentators said, isn't it Tassie? and he replied, i don't think so.
Hey Marco, the Nat is in southern Vic, not the east coast of NSW, you twit.

The female commentator, not to be outdone, said the balls don't fly as far down here as its always cold!!!!
It was over 30deg...peanut

I had to turn off when he said the course was bordering Bass Strait, next stop New Zealand!! fmd.
One of the other commentators said, isn't it Tassie? and he replied, i don't think so.
Hey Marco, the Nat is in southern Vic, not the east coast of NSW, you twit.

The female commentator, not to be outdone, said the balls don't fly as far down here as its always cold!!!!
It was over 30deg...peanut

hahahhaha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back