Golf Australian PGA Summer of Golf 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Australian Open is off and running.

Shame we can't watch any of the morning groups but Cam Davis and Min Woo are flying early on.

Pictures from this week from the course showing it doesn't have a blade of grass out of place, spectacular.

Rodger Davis at the top of the leader board just like the good old days

rodger-davis-of-australia-punches-the-air-in-celebration-after-holing-a-putt-during-the-whyte.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jiyai Shin and Min Woo Lee will win

Both look in sensational form this afternoon

As a side note, I always take a random small e/w in these aussie events, think I've collected twice in 30 odd attempts 😆
I had a bet on Kyle Michel (shepparton course record holder) to win and top 10 (I hate being that guy who posts afterwards)

Was $750 to win and $25 for top 10

Boy can play and surprisingly going ok

Jiyai Shin and Min Woo Lee will win

Both look in sensational form this afternoon

As a side note, I always take a random small e/w in these aussie events, think I've collected twice in 30 odd attempts
I had a bet on Kyle Michel (shepparton course record holder) to win and top 10 (I hate being that guy who posts afterwards)

Was $750 to win and $25 for top 10

Boy can play and surprisingly going ok

Betting on golf - outside of the Tiger era - is a tough game.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Young amateur from my area Zack Swarnick shot -5 in first round. So happy for him, ripping kid, really humble no airs and graces. Hopefully he can keep it going today.
78 in the second round to miss the cut unfortunately for Zack. Still a great experience for a 17 yo. Would never have played in front of galleries like this.

It's shocking isn't it.

"Let him cook" .. how did this even start? It's very corny.
They overcompensate something shocking.

Everytime Cam Smith is on the screen, they wax lyrical about his short game. The bloke left to play on an exhibition tour for cash and his game is worse for it. His fitness has tapered off (has put on a heap of kegs) but at least he has loads more time to ‘grow the game of golf’.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back