Avatars that have changed the bay

Remove this Banner Ad

My former contribution... RIP :(

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10025-1342713765-7.gif
Still not sure why this was treated as out of bounds when avs with **** under their chin are given the all clear. This is just good, clean, bouncy fun.

Still not sure why this was treated as out of bounds when avs with **** under their chin are given the all clear. This is just good, clean, bouncy fun.

I was told it 'focuses on boobs', and as such was outlawed.

I'd never noticed the boobies, I was too busy working out what pantskyle was doing in the background

I was told it 'focuses on boobs', and as such was outlawed.

I'd never noticed the boobies, I was too busy working out what pantskyle was doing in the background

Gate 3.:mad:

My old Avi seemed to hurt bigfooty and seemed to be a bit of a fore runner to new Bigfooty legislation with regards to posting Women's chesticles.

I want to give a shout out to chefmeister. A beautiful array of spectacular women.

Flashy's Cambo Brown Avi is outstanding.

oogac had a Demetrio gif with his finger going in and out of his nostril. Would love to see that back.

BigJoeD and his bouncy athlete.

My old Avi seemed to hurt bigfooty and seemed to be a bit of a fore runner to new Bigfooty legislation with regards to posting Women's chesticles.

I want to give a shout out to chefmeister. A beautiful array of spectacular women.

Flashy's Cambo Brown Avi is outstanding.

oogac had a Demetrio gif with his finger going in and out of his nostril. Would love to see that back.

BigJoeD and his bouncy athlete.

demetriou-nose-scratch2.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back