Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers S24 Official Team Thread - CONGRATULATIONS S24 ANT555 MEDALIST KOHPHI

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking of lifting, Citroin, what the **** are you doing?

People say I should stop wasting time on arseholes like you, they were right. They were ******* right, I don't give a s**t if you are stressed out from school or your other ******* personal problems anymore you are just using that as an excuse to act like a dick. I'm speaking out now, I'm tired of letting everyone walk over me thinking "oh he will be fine with it lets **** him over" or "Oh let's take advantage of his feelings" type of s**t. By the way, just because I didn't pass 7th grade doesn't mean I'm ******* dumb there are other reasons why I repeated but I'm not telling you jackshit because now we are done. Thanks for making my life a living hell, thanks for encouraging me that I could do better, and thank you for acting like a ******* to me acting like you are better than everyone else and bringing me down everytime you or me mention school, also in case you having noticed we are all children not some ******* adults calling me "childish", when you are childish too we all ******* children but I guess you can't fit that in your ego brain. I'm done with assholes like you. Bye you mother****** thanks for being the "best friend" I always wanted. Funny how I fell for you..smh I learned my lesson
D6l8fu1.gif

IMG_1833.JPG
This week's player profile features a man who needs no introduction. And yet, I kinda need to introduce him, because that's how this whole thing works...

Ladies and gentlemen. I present.....

Bombers ruckman, vice captain and reigning B&F winner, KohPhi...
IMG_1779.JPG

Of course we know the great man is a special kind of master banterer. At least that's how many have described him. "That KohPhi is a real master banterer" they say. It's also no secret that the Kdog is King of the gifs...
From Fire breathing vaginas, to a provocative ten year old Dakota Fanning.

His search history reads like a carnival of the depraved. And yet, our vice captain is quite the family man, with twenty one wives, eleven sons and an unknown number of daughters/stable hands/milking maids/cleaners/revenue source...
IMG_1828.JPG
(The KohPhi girls)

On field, KohPhi is a commanding presence. Standing a towering 6' 7" (206cm) and weighing in at 110kgs of pure unadulterated power. There's nothing this colossus can't do on a qooty field. Except take a mark apparently.

The heavily tattooed big man instills fear, awe and dread in the hearts of opposing ruckmen across the league.

KohPhi suffers from a severe case of white line fever, and goes into "Beast mode" on game day. Dominating, eclipsing, tyrannising and bossing all who dare challenge him. Pictured below, some the devastation caused by the Bombers ruckman...
IMG_1818.JPG
IMG_1820.JPG
IMG_1819.JPG

A premiership player, and a B&F winner in that premiership year. A top 15 MVP, voted by his peers as the player most opponents want to play with, this almighty left footer has done it all. And still, his own words sound a warning for the competition...

"It is a great thought, that my very best performances, haven't even happened yet."

Of field,... well, we very nearly lost KohPhi to the game a cricket. A champion cricketer, many believe he could've been captain of Australia in the sport. But his involvement in an all female cricket team "incident" saw KohPhi in the centre of a scandal that made such aspirations, untenable.

His actual age is a mystery. Rumour has it, he's in his late 40's, and although some claim he's still a teenager, others swear he's over 600 years old.

KohPhi, of course, has made the most of his lucrative qooty career, buying a large share in Baghdad's most popular bar/nightspot, "The Turbin Cowboy". Recently embroiled in controversy, the establishment was investigated for alleged trafficking in male sex slaves. The charges were dropped after Tony Lynn 15 explained that "no money ever changed hands".

IMG_1830.JPG
(Bombers captain, HaroLad, seen here, enjoying a night out at The Turbin Cowboy, with mystery woman.)

A loving father to his eleven sons. Not so much to his daughters, KohPhi is a loyal and doting husband to 21 extremely happy and satisfied wives.
IMG_1832.JPG
(The wives enjoying the Baghdad Summer)

IMG_1831.JPG
(Unlike the majority of Baghdad men, KohPhi allows his wives to drive)

However, KohPhi does admit to a deep seeded crush and affection for his wild teammate, miggs .
IMG_1834.JPG
(miggs, seen here, helping KohPhi release some tension after a tough night on the track)

A community leader, philanthropist and mentor to the likes of TheCoach16 and PhenomenalV1, It's no surprise his teammates love and respect the big man, and no wonder they walk a little taller when he's around.

KohPhi. We salute you!

View attachment 403946
This week's player profile features a man who needs no introduction. And yet, I kinda need to introduce him, because that's how this whole thing works...

Ladies and gentlemen. I present.....

Bombers ruckman, vice captain and reigning B&F winner, KohPhi...
View attachment 403947

Of course we know the great man is a special kind of master banterer. At least that's how many have described him. "That KohPhi is a real master banterer" they say. It's also no secret that the Kdog is King of the gifs...
From Fire breathing vaginas, to a provocative ten year old Dakota Fanning.

His search history reads like a carnival of the depraved. And yet, our vice captain is quite the family man, with twenty one wives, eleven sons and an unknown number of daughters/stable hands/milking maids/cleaners/revenue source...
View attachment 403950
(The KohPhi girls)

On field, KohPhi is a commanding presence. Standing a towering 6' 7" (206cm) and weighing in at 110kgs of pure unadulterated power. There's nothing this colossus can't do on a qooty field. Except take a mark apparently.

The heavily tattooed big man instills fear, awe and dread in the hearts of opposing ruckmen across the league.

KohPhi suffers from a severe case of white line fever, and goes into "Beast mode" on game day. Dominating, eclipsing, tyrannising and bossing all who dare challenge him. Pictured below, some the devastation caused by the Bombers ruckman...
View attachment 403952
View attachment 403953
View attachment 403955

A premiership player, and a B&F winner in that premiership year. A top 15 MVP, voted by his peers as the player most opponents want to play with, this almighty left footer has done it all. And still, his own words sound a warning for the competition...

"It is a great thought, that my very best performances, haven't even happened yet."

Of field,... well, we very nearly lost KohPhi to the game a cricket. A champion cricketer, many believe he could've been captain of Australia in the sport. But his involvement in an all female cricket team "incident" saw KohPhi in the centre of a scandal that made such aspirations, untenable.

His actual age is a mystery. Rumour has it, he's in his late 40's, and although some claim he's still a teenager, others swear he's over 600 years old.

KohPhi, of course, has made the most of his lucrative qooty career, buying a large share in Baghdad's most popular bar/nightspot, "The Turbin Cowboy". Recently embroiled in controversy, the establishment was investigated for alleged trafficking in male sex slaves. The charges were dropped after Tony Lynn 15 explained that "no money ever changed hands".

View attachment 403956
(Bombers captain, HaroLad, seen here, enjoying a night out at The Turbin Cowboy, with mystery woman.)

A loving father to his eleven sons. Not so much to his daughters, KohPhi is a loyal and doting husband to 21 extremely happy and satisfied wives.
View attachment 403957
(The wives enjoying the Baghdad Summer)

View attachment 403958
(Unlike the majority of Baghdad men, KohPhi allows his wives to drive)

However, KohPhi does admit to a deep seeded crush and affection for his wild teammate, miggs .
View attachment 403961
(miggs, seen here, helping KohPhi release some tension after a tough night on the track)

A community leader, philanthropist and mentor to the likes of TheCoach16 and PhenomenalV1, It's no surprise his teammates love and respect the big man, and no wonder they walk a little taller when he's around.

KohPhi. We salute you!

Liked purely for the arseless chaps image!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This weeks coaches award goes to our mighty leader Haro Lad who I think needs bit of spark after Monday...

Enjoy.

7a97f2736a3c6699e3de2c3f9a8309c8.jpg

All images are coach tested and approved.

This weeks coaches award goes to our mighty leader Haro Lad who I think needs bit of spark after Monday...

Enjoy.

323249_a535e5e3ff598c0dc1adb8e771ccc9bd.gif

Why am I not surprised by that?

Aha
Two more days in Dubai, word of warning it is near impossible to negotiate deals and discuss business ideas with the people there they are so ignorant and stubborn.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Aha
Two more days in Dubai, word of warning it is near impossible to negotiate deals and discuss business ideas with the people there they are so ignorant and stubborn.
Yeah I can imagine it mate, they'd be born into wealth and told their s**t doesn't stink since the day they could walk, having literal slaves at their disposal to s**t on.

Yeah I can imagine it mate, they'd be born into wealth and told their s**t doesn't stink since the day they could walk, having literal slaves at their disposal to s**t on.

Couldn't of said it any better

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Man, I'd love to s**t on a slave!

Enjoy.

Oh, I *en approve, alright!

ant, I've said it before, I'll say it again. You're a great great man...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back