Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers S24 Official Team Thread - CONGRATULATIONS S24 ANT555 MEDALIST KOHPHI

Remove this Banner Ad

I was literally on field for 3 minutes with the ball nowhere near our forward line when I got dragged, I don't think I should get pulled from FF, no matter how well billings did coming off the bench.

Billings - 4 goals, 0 behinds.
Phenomenal- 0 goals, 1 behind.

PhenoV1 you deserve to play don't worry about game time man, I was rotting on the bench ******* my 9 wives until I was thrusted into the game when I was about to ejaculate

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Even your 9 wives were disappointed today!

Bad luck fellas. Put it behind us, and focus on next week.

This weeks player profile will feature, none other, than Cain Ackland....

I mean, KohPhi...

Don't forget to shoot me a PM to have your profile featured. Please include...

1. Height
  2. Weight
  3. Age
  4. Left or right footer
  5. Favourite food
  6. Celebrity crush
  7. Preferred position
  8. Some bullet points about you, I can expand on. (Real or persona. Whatever you wish to share)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 5.14.22 pm.png

Absolutely sensational this week fellas, 68% of the total posts in the thread which is something else.

• BEEG continued on with his fine form, and Dawn to Dark was immense coming back from suspension
  • Good to see billingsnumber have a great debut
  • Tony Lynn 15 is another who is continuing his good form
  • Citroin you'd better post this week or you're being delisted you sack of s**t, so much for a marquee signing
  • HoweDanGood and UnitedWarrior93, I'm hoping you guys lift this week pls

Not a great result but there's always next week.

I'm hoping to have more influence in the next game day thread, time to lift.
Speaking of lifting, Citroin, what the * are you doing?

People say I should stop wasting time on arseholes like you, they were right. They were ******* right, I don't give a s**t if you are stressed out from school or your other ******* personal problems anymore you are just using that as an excuse to act like a dick. I'm speaking out now, I'm tired of letting everyone walk over me thinking "oh he will be fine with it lets * him over" or "Oh let's take advantage of his feelings" type of s**t. By the way, just because I didn't pass 7th grade doesn't mean I'm ******* dumb there are other reasons why I repeated but I'm not telling you jackshit because now we are done. Thanks for making my life a living hell, thanks for encouraging me that I could do better, and thank you for acting like a ******* to me acting like you are better than everyone else and bringing me down everytime you or me mention school, also in case you having noticed we are all children not some ******* adults calling me "childish", when you are childish too we all ******* children but I guess you can't fit that in your ego brain. I'm done with assholes like you. Bye you mother*er thanks for being the "best friend" I always wanted. Funny how I fell for you..smh I learned my lesson

Last edited:
Speaking of lifting, Citroin, what the **** are you doing?

People say I should stop wasting time on arseholes like you, they were right. They were ******* right, I don't give a s**t if you are stressed out from school or your other ******* personal problems anymore you are just using that as an excuse to act like a dick. I'm speaking out now, I'm tired of letting everyone walk over me thinking "oh he will be fine with it lets **** him over" or "Oh let's take advantage of his feelings" type of s**t. By the way, just because I didn't pass 7th grade doesn't mean I'm ******* dumb there are other reasons why I repeated but I'm not telling you jackshit because now we are done. Thanks for making my life a living hell, thanks for encouraging me that I could do better, and thank you for acting like a ******* to me acting like you are better than everyone else and bringing me down everytime you or me mention school, also in case you having noticed we are all children not some ******* adults calling me "childish", when you are childish too we all ******* children but I guess you can't fit that in your ego brain. I'm done with assholes like you go hang yourself. Bye you mother****** thanks for being the "best friend" I always wanted. Funny how I fell for you..smh I learned my lesson

I feel like I just tuned into the last 5 minutes of the Bachelor when the one who didn't get a rose is being driven away!

Speaking of lifting, Citroin, what the **** are you doing?

People say I should stop wasting time on arseholes like you, they were right. They were ******* right, I don't give a s**t if you are stressed out from school or your other ******* personal problems anymore you are just using that as an excuse to act like a dick. I'm speaking out now, I'm tired of letting everyone walk over me thinking "oh he will be fine with it lets **** him over" or "Oh let's take advantage of his feelings" type of s**t. By the way, just because I didn't pass 7th grade doesn't mean I'm ******* dumb there are other reasons why I repeated but I'm not telling you jackshit because now we are done. Thanks for making my life a living hell, thanks for encouraging me that I could do better, and thank you for acting like a ******* to me acting like you are better than everyone else and bringing me down everytime you or me mention school, also in case you having noticed we are all children not some ******* adults calling me "childish", when you are childish too we all ******* children but I guess you can't fit that in your ego brain. I'm done with assholes like you go hang yourself. Bye you mother****** thanks for being the "best friend" I always wanted. Funny how I fell for you..smh I learned my lesson

tumblr_n271yjPEHT1trbh6do1_400.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back