Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers Season 22 Thread - B&F winner dennis crumpet

Remove this Banner Ad

This week everything starts. Match thread will pop up sometime on Tuesday with the match to be posted on Sunday. Please remember to make sure your lockers are full of your favourite alcoholic beverage, I am not your mother and will not do it for you.

This week everything starts. Match thread will pop up sometime on Tuesday with the match to be posted on Sunday. Please remember to make sure your lockers are full of your favourite alcoholic beverage, I am not your mother and will not do it for you.

For those rookies that forget, don't stress. The Bacardi breezers in beez 's locker are free game.

I'm doing the match threads, so they'll be done half arsed and at the last possible minute (11:59 Tuesday night).

I'm doing the match threads, so they'll be done half arsed and at the last possible minute (11:59 Tuesday night).

Well well well, won't you be popular.

Bring it!!!
200w_d-106.gif

I'll be sure my goats aren't lubricated. Dry July at the Turbin Cowboy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've named our team for round 1. No position is definite and I'll chop and change it as the season goes. The more you're involved in the match threads the better positions you'll tend to get on the field. Except, if you tend to suck on the field even if you're posting 50 times a week, Fatima will have no trouble in dropping your arse. The Sweet FA is serious business :grin::laughing:

I've named our team for round 1. No position is definite and I'll chop and change it as the season goes. The more you're involved in the match threads the better positions you'll tend to get on the field. Except, if you tend to suck on the field even if you're posting 50 times a week, Fatima will have no trouble in dropping your arse. The Sweet FA is serious business :grin::laughing:

Fats is void of emotion and ruthless in reality.

Some say her cat had kittens so she put them in a plastic bag and drowned them and that she has not once donated any money to a national disaster... Even if she caused them.

Get in the match thread mate! We'll have twenty posters if you do!

W6rK5v.gif

Such a shame we had to lose on the opening weekend given we had such a strong turn out during the week. Thanks for getting involved everyone :thumbsu:

Hopefully you newbies enjoyed the first week, it gets even better when you actually start winning games.

Such a shame we had to lose on the opening weekend given we had such a strong turn out during the week. Thanks for getting involved everyone :thumbsu:

Hopefully you newbies enjoyed the first week, it gets even better when you actually start winning games.
Gets much better when you play sides that actually show up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back