Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers Season 22 Thread - B&F winner dennis crumpet

Remove this Banner Ad

Beez will singled handedly drag us into the finals. Not from his qooty, just from being the best in the league at not cocking up team sheets.
BEEZ APPRECIATION DAY
Surely the only captain who submits correct team sheets and DOESN'T boast about it?

I really want to bitch about the s**t captains we have at the moment, but I spent all last season doing it and barely got anywhere. It's actually a joke what's going on at the moment. Urgh.

This weeks game against the Bears will be won or lost in the freekick count.

Now i've taken it upon myself to give you all some much needed free kick coaching. I've emailed you all a tailor made compilation on how you will be best suited to draw free kicks. It features a number of all time greats like Selwood, Mathieson, Selwood, Sicily, Selwood, Puopulo and Selwood. Well i want you all to delete it. Those peasants know nothing of the intricacies required to draw free kicks from the Sim. There is only one proven way to guarantee free kicks in Qooty and that is to kiss the arse of the simmers until your lips are chapped and blistered.

Hey guys, have I ever told you that you are my favourite team of all time...

Anyway, I'm entering the second week of recruiting players for my SweetFA UGLY Fundraiser Series and would love to kick this off sometime next week.

The smallest amount is appreciated as much as the largest amount.

It's for a great cause and you could also win a real life trophy!

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/sweet-fa-ugly-all-stars-fundraiser-series.1143520/

Wait, WAT!. Dr Shermy here with your weekly dose of stats and random numerals. Round 6 saw us get shafted by the sim once again #f**kthesim, with a loss to the Swam Pies. A shining light was gun forward pocket Shermy, slotting 2 goals, get around him boys #ShermyShouldGetVotes.

S22R6.JPG

Lets get this predicament rectified by smashing the Bears this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screen Shot 2016-09-07 at 9.44.40 pm.png

Standard. Let's start planning the offseason trip fellas.

burningdwarf : You're a jet. Starting to pick up on those numbers, I'm really liking what I'm seeing.

Vikingblood : Holy Jesus fam, that's some good s**t. Go again this week.

dennis crumpet : You're good too I guess, keep working on doubling your numbers though, nice.

285479_2eed2ac1924d19aab9eebceaec42250b.png
I'm 20 down from the week before... concerning...

Interview #7: Wise Guy Sam
I initially messaged the Wise Guy a week before the squad submission deadline, I knew it was a long shot but in the end it was a shot worth taking. About five days later, he had not messaged me back and I dejectedly replied "Oh". Believe it or not, he had seen the original message and forgotten about it. It's really good to have another experienced poster amongst the thick of it, so yeah.
wisee.png

Interview #7: Wise Guy Sam
I initially messaged the Wise Guy a week before the squad submission deadline, I knew it was a long shot but in the end it was a shot worth taking. About five days later, he had not messaged me back and I dejectedly replied "Oh". Believe it or not, he had seen the original message and forgotten about it. It's really good to have another experienced poster amongst the thick of it, so yeah.
View attachment 287523

I didn't reply right away because I'm actually a s**t bloke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back