Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers Season 32 - On the Hillary Step

Remove this Banner Ad

Marklar_33 is playing his 1000th game, so given the fact that he's a Collingwood fan, I thought it'd be appropriate to show 1000 Magpies highlights. ***

*** I'm also a terrible liar.......
Excuse me sir, would you mind stepping out of the vehicle please.

B86A5F24-24B1-4522-8F22-7F89B28685B1.jpeg
#nightshift

Excuse me sir, would you mind stepping out of the vehicle please.

View attachment 1274279
#nightshift
Interesting you should bring that up - your skipper was pulled over by a booze bus the other night, and the conversation went like this:

Policeman: Please blow into this bag, sir.
BAT: Sorry officer, I can't do that. You see, I'm an asthmatic, and that might set off an attack.
Policeman: In that case, I'd like you to submit to a blood test.
BAT: Sorry to be difficult, but I can't do that either. You see, I'm a haemophiliac, and I'd be almost certain to bleed to death.
Policeman: In that case, I'd like you to step out of the vehicle, and walk along this straight line.
BAT: Sorry, but I can't do that either.
Policeman: Why not?
BAT: Because I'm too drunk.

Interesting you should bring that up - your skipper was pulled over by a booze bus the other night, and the conversation went like this:

BAT: Sorry officer, I can't do that. You see, I'm an asthmatic, and that might set off an attack.
BAT: Sorry to be difficult, but I can't do that either. You see, I'm a haemophiliac, and I'd be almost certain to bleed to death.
Policeman: In that case, I'd like you to step out of the vehicle, and walk along this straight line.
So bloody true and the worst of it was the week before me and Kilroy got on it and went for a late night bottle shop run that also ended badly.

So bloody true and the worst of it was the week before me and Kilroy got on it and went for a late night bottle shop run that also ended badly.

Many years ago, a mate and I lived in the same unit. We went to the local pub one night - it was within walking distance, and let's just say that the trip to the pub was a bit less eventful than the trip home. We must have had at least 30 schooners each, and if we'd been breathalysed, we probably would each have blown 0.63.

By some miracle, we made it home to the correct address, but because we were so smashed, we somehow ended up in the same bed. We started to nod off to sleep, but one of us then rolled over and touched the other. We both woke up with a start, and the conversation went something like this:

Me: Hey mate - there's somebody sleeping in my bed.
Mate: Yeah? Well what an amazing coincidence - there's somebody sleeping in my bed too.
Me: Yeah? Well we can't have that mate. I'll tell you what we're gonna do mate - we'll push 'em out of bed.
Mate: Yeah good idea mate - they can go and find their own beds.

A struggle ensues, and I push my mate out of bed. The conversation continues:

Me: Hey mate. I had a win - I pushed my bloke out of bed.
Mate: Yeah? Well things aren't so rosy from my end mate. My bloke got the better of me, and he pushed me out of bed.
Me: Well that's all right mate - you can come and sleep with me!!!!!

Marklar_33 is playing his 1000th game, so given the fact that he's a Collingwood fan, I thought it'd be appropriate to show 1000 Magpies highlights. ***

*** I'm also a terrible liar.......
Why did you bring me here? I’m scared…

Yes it's an extremely proud moment for Crushy and myself we've led the club from runners up to the spoon but we couldn't have achieved this without the faceless men and women.
The spoon ain't yours yet, my friend!!! In recent weeks, the Rats forward line has had about as much bite to it as Grand Uncle Horace gumming his way through a pie :).

And being able to penetrate our back line is about as challenging as running a knife through melted butter.

I can handle a loss this week because we come up against our mates the Swamprats. The league is overjoyed we have the spoon but we are ******* Baghdad and we bounce back ******* hard.
I have done one of those tests in Melbourne philreich but no motor vehicle was involved and I may have been at Wayne Carey levels of intoxication studying a heritage building.

The spoon ain't yours yet, my friend!!! In recent weeks, the Rats forward line has had about as much bite to it as Grand Uncle Horace gumming his way through a pie :).

And being able to penetrate our back line is about as challenging as running a knife through melted butter.

Get me at full forward skip. I had a breakout game with 2 goals.
Penetration. So. Hot. Right. Now.

Get me at full forward skip. I had a breakout game with 2 goals.
Penetration. So. Hot. Right. Now.
Less likely to kick them from FF, the mids keep kicking Hail Mary shots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bombers. I love you more than you realise. So instead of a wooden spoon, I offer you the opportunity to distract yourself from seeing 8 undeserving teams to continue their season with a classic game of Werewolf.

Sign-ups close at 8pm AEDT tonight.

Bombers. I love you more than you realise. So instead of a wooden spoon, I offer you the opportunity to distract yourself from seeing 8 undeserving teams to continue their season with a classic game of Werewolf.

Sign-ups close at 8pm AEDT tonight.

Yeah mate. No doubt we will all be consoling ourselves with a game of ******* werewolf. LOL.

I feel like if I tell you any names, you'll automatically delist them. And that feels unfair.
giphy.gif

I won't return serve to this one, punching down is no fun after all

punching, like your posting has been down for quite a while.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back