Official Team Thread BAGHDAD BOMBERS-SEASON 33 TEAM THREAD-WE DON'T GIVE A FLYING *

Remove this Banner Ad

Father Suns new name invokes the memory of Ryan Pagan, drafted by his dad Dennis. I mean I thought that was the worst Father Son of all time. But it would seem a new era of Bastshit uselessness is upon us.

Father Suns new name invokes the memory of Ryan Pagan, drafted by his dad Dennis. I mean I thought that was the worst Father Son of all time. But it would seem a new era of Bastshit uselessness is upon us.
I'm just wondering where is The Holy Ghost ?

What about the other dickhead, came into a Bombers thread and was upset because there were Bombers present.

I know I'm somewhat new around here but I've decided to change the name of the club.
Do I need a quorum for that or is it all good ? Take the flowers and respect your elders.

69f4e085eeeb6afaad7841ecaa37c563

Last edited:
You are such a disappointment.
Just like a picture book and daddy's gone away, leaving mummy in her room with another one on the way,
at night I've heard her screaming through the coloured walls........dit, dit, dit, dit, dit, dit, dit, dit..... hello....?
dit, dit, dit, dit, dit, dit, dit, dit..... hello....? ...... PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE. (!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Read the title of the thread mate.
That guy.

Literally makes a reference to the AFL in his name and then gets upset when anybody else talks about the AFL.

The self loathing is strong in that one.

Or as they say in France ‘a certain Jenny say twat’.
As they say in France to those who understand the Baghdad Boomers ....... no need to be so crude,
we know what you are talking about. Like Pauline Hanson speaks for us all......

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back