Official Team Thread BAGHDAD BOMBERS-SEASON 33 TEAM THREAD-WE DON'T GIVE A FLYING *

Remove this Banner Ad

I had to laugh today when one of my team mates told me the Coach wasn’t happy with his output during the first quarter in one of the games during last season.

Coach yelled... “If you don’t get some qooty this quarter I’ll pull you off at halftime!”

Bomber smiled and replied...” Hell, all we got was oranges at me last club”

WELCOME BigFrizz;)
GfZFxRI.jpg

What about the other dickhead, came into a Bombers thread and was upset because there were Bombers present.
Is that anything like going to a North Melbourne home game, and being surprised that at least 3 North fans are present?

Is that anything like going to a North Melbourne home game, and being surprised that at least 3 North fans are present?

What a cheap laugh from a guy that supports a team supported by tarps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are counting family members as “fans” now?

Seems legit

I was listening to the radio this morning, and the host invited listeners to call in and share the nicknames they have for their partners. The winning entry came from a man who said that he calls his wife, "Harvey Norman."

When asked why this was so, he replied, "Absolutely no interest for 48 months."

I was listening to the radio this morning, and the host invited listeners to call in and share the nicknames they have for their partners. The winning entry came from a man who said that he calls his wife, "Harvey Norman."

When asked why this was so, he replied, "Absolutely no interest for 48 months."
Better than Term Deposit:
Your money is locked away and you can’t use it
Very little/token amount of interest over the long term
Penalties for early withdrawal

Better than Term Deposit:
Your money is locked away and you can’t use it
Very little/token amount of interest over the long term
Penalties for early withdrawal

I found it to be good time management.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back