Multiplat Baldur's Gate III

Remove this Banner Ad

Heads up for anyone who has installed the latest hot patch: Apparently some quest items are bugged and not registering if you have them on you or not so be careful

The reason is because people were taking the Hammer to free Orpheus, keeping the hammer on a companion back at camp, going to free Orpheus and realising they can't get back to camp to get the Hammer. So in fixing that soft lock they accidently bugged out a bunch of item checks

Scrounge everything food wise in Act 1 and long rest plenty. Story happens at camp

Only 1 quest is time sensative with long rests and they are very obvious to point it out

Out of curiosity, which quest is this? I'm still on Act 1.

There is a building on fire when you get to a place called Waukeen’s Rest.

Was actually thinking of a main late Act 1 quest in

Gymforge with someone sucking down poison gas

Thank you both. I haven't encountered these yet, but it's good to know.

Last edited:
Hopefully this can send a message to publishers that gamers are still interested in single player games and not everything has to be micro transaction riddled live service game.

Hopefully this can send a message to publishers that gamers are still interested in single player games and not everything has to be micro transaction riddled live service game.

It's does annoy me... See a game looks good... Oh multi player... Well that sucks.

Rather good single player with good story (love when my choices make a difference)

It's does annoy me... See a game looks good... Oh multi player... Well that sucks.

Rather good single player with good story (love when my choices make a difference)

There is a place for both but I'm definitely getting over the insistence of online modes in just about everything and some sort of season pass forced in.

Finished my dark urge play through... 🤔 I did enjoy it very much so.... Was hoping for an epilogue to see the world burn 😈😈😈 so that disappointed me a little.. but I'll just use my imagination.
I'm early into my honour mode play through first time dark urge.

Here's my little slayer... this little Angel of Death is about to be Raining Blood all over Faerun.

lkk2.jpg lkk1.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Inspired by Charles Manson?
lol no.... Kerry King from Slayer.

Slayer-Kerry-King.jpg

Dumb question, how do you figure out what Act your in?
I think I'm in Act 2 , I'm about 30 hours playtime, I am working through
Moonrise Towers and surrounds, e.g. currently in the underground temple searching for Ketherim's relic

I don't recall a specific "Act 2" message though.

Also, if I am in the second act of 3 after only 30 hours or so, and it's a 100 hour + game, that doesn't really make sense to me? Unless I am earlier in than expected or unless I am racing through it, which it doesn't really feel like I am, I'm spending time roaming around and exploring but I'm not going nuts about it inspecting every nook and cranny of the map. Or maybe there's still a heap of story to go.

Once I'm finished I'll play a different game or two then come back for another play through with different characters and different decisions.

Dumb question, how do you figure out what Act your in?
I think I'm in Act 2 , I'm about 30 hours playtime, I am working through
Moonrise Towers and surrounds, e.g. currently in the underground temple searching for Ketherim's relic

I don't recall a specific "Act 2" message though.

Also, if I am in the second act of 3 after only 30 hours or so, and it's a 100 hour + game, that doesn't really make sense to me? Unless I am earlier in than expected or unless I am racing through it, which it doesn't really feel like I am, I'm spending time roaming around and exploring but I'm not going nuts about it inspecting every nook and cranny of the map. Or maybe there's still a heap of story to go.

Once I'm finished I'll play a different game or two then come back for another play through with different characters and different decisions.
Minor plot spoilers

Prologue: Nortiloid Ship until you escape
Act 1: Nortiloid Crash until you defeat the Goblins
Act 2: Entering the Underdark / Mountain Pass through until finishing the Gauntlet of Shar
Act 3: Finishing Moonrise until collecting the stones
Act 4: Once you have all 3 stones
Epilogue: Once you have finished the final boss fight
Basically every time the game goes "Have you finished everything? Things might not be able to be done if you go ahead now"

Act 1: Nortiloid Crash until you arrive in the Shadow Cursed Lands
Act 2: Entering the Shadow Cursed Lands until you leave for Baldur's Gate
Act 3: Everything in Baldur's Gate

Minor plot spoilers

Act 1: Nortiloid Crash until you defeat the Goblins
Act 2: Entering the Underdark / Mountain Pass through until finishing the Gauntlet of Shar
Act 3: Finishing Moonrise until collecting the stones
Basically every time the game goes "Have you finished everything? Things might not be able to be done if you go ahead now"

Act 1: Nortiloid Crash until you arrive in the Shadow Cursed Lands
Act 2: Entering the Shadow Cursed Lands until you leave for Baldur's Gate
Act 3: Everything in Baldur's Gate
Pretty fair summary.
From memory the point of no return in Act 2 is where you enter the pool in the Shar temple. I think you can still get back to the Underdark and other Act 1 locations until then.

looks evil & menacing

I can’t wait until he fully comes online.

The streets of Baldurs Gate will be running red with blood.

Will get some screenshots when he’s been busy…

EDIT: RIP Little Kerry K - victim of gnolls and my incompetence (didn't realise the boots I'd put on Astarion were medium armour and as a result the stupid vampire campaigner couldn't hit the side of a barn as a result).

But Little Kerry rides again and he's now got Gale's hand in his pack....

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back