Multiplat Baldur's Gate III

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol
1st playthrough I went with shadowheart

2nd minthara (dark urge)
So you didn't instantly fall in love with Karlach on your first playthrough?

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Hopefully this can send a message to publishers that gamers are still interested in single player games and not everything has to be micro transaction riddled live service game.

I'd love to see more of these types of games, even from other developers.

Divinity Original Sin III come on down please Larian.....

I'd love to see more of these types of games, even from other developers.

Divinity Original Sin III come on down please Larian.....
The problem is much like Hollywood the bean counters take over and try and make everything about maximum profit all the time

I think.... I just fell in love with karlach lol
My first run I've gone with main (forest gnome)
Karlach
Astarian
Shadowheart

Karlach easily my favourite character, and I had sex with her accordingly.

Also, Barbarian class are beasts, she's tanky and has a massive melee attack which she can use 3 times a turn while under frenzy, she's an absolute killing machine in my party.

dont know how many hours im at but i just killed Cazador & hit level 12 during the fight.

been a long playthrough as i have stumbled through, keen to wrap up this playthrough and play some other games before coming back and doing a new run.

just going to finish shadowhearts questline and knock off Gortash & Orin as quick as i can then finish up

too much s**t to do in act 3 and im a little burnt out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just going to finish shadowhearts questline and knock off Gortash & Orin as quick as i can then finish up
If you haven't done it there's a dragon to kill - very worthwhile from a lore/story perspective.

I missed it on my first play through and it was a phwoarrrr moment when I did it on my second.

dont know how many hours im at but i just killed Cazador & hit level 12 during the fight.

been a long playthrough as i have stumbled through, keen to wrap up this playthrough and play some other games before coming back and doing a new run.

too much s**t to do in act 3 and im a little burnt out

I got burnt out in Act 3. Had a couple month break, re-specced my character (which made the game a lot easier) and steamrolled everything until the end.

Has anyone here tried or completed an Honour Mode run?

And has anyone done a Dark Urge run?

I'm currently getting into Act 1 on Honour Mode and also Dark Urge. I've had a few false starts with HM - it's pretty easy to wipe at early levels - have just made it to L5 and I think I'm on the right track now.

I'm finding Dark Urge to be pretty fun.

I'm playing Halfling Sword Bard, main companions are Karlach as an Open Hand Tavern Brawler monk who chugs strength elixirs, Astarion Assassin (will respec to Gloomstalker and then take Ass levels) and Shadowheart as a light cleric. Seems to be a pretty good balance.

Will bring other companions on board at times. Thinking Minthara as a Padlock or Sorceror might be fun, Gale as a dual staff wielding Wizard.

Has anyone here tried or completed an Honour Mode run?
Working my up from Balanced atm. Then will try Tactician before HM

And has anyone done a Dark Urge run?
On my 3rd Durge playthrough atm. Haven't tried a regular Tav yet and might only do that for HM

The invisibility cape for killing the Tiefling bard is busted on a Rogue or Astarian. Kill something, go invisible for free then just sneak attacks for days

If you haven't done it there's a dragon to kill - very worthwhile from a lore/story perspective.

I missed it on my first play through and it was a phwoarrrr moment when I did it on my second
know its there, no i havent yet. will add it to the list now as you made it sound worthwhile

Pretty much at the end of my first playthrough at about 130 hours. Just have to knock off Gortash then enter the endgame.

Absolutely brilliant game. So much to do and so expertly crafted and voiced.

Act 3 still needs some.todying up. Has a few I stances of broken/repeated dialogue and a lot of instances of things they seem like they were going to be quests but then got cut due to time constraints.

Would love to do another playthrough, but I couldn't bring myself to do it until they introduce a New Game + mode. The levelling is so slow and the game so massive that there's no way I'm putting myself through those early battles again.

How long until we get another game like this from Larian?

Or a rip off from another developer?

Ready for another fix but I'm not too keen on replaying the game.

How long until we get another game like this from Larian?

Or a rip off from another developer?

Ready for another fix but I'm not too keen on replaying the game.
Holding out for some late 2024 DLC

Finally. It’s done.

Bought the delux ps5. Version so I could play a few days earlier at the start of August.

Took a 2 week break in October for spider man 2.

Over 200 hours on tactician.

I cheated at the end though. I just got gale to blow up the baddies.

Problem solved, trophy for tactician earned.

Now I can rest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back