Bar / Catch up for JLT game

Remove this Banner Ad

WCE_phil

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 14, 2009
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
What are peoples thoughts on a good bar to watch our game next Saturday. Maybe a bit of a bigfooty catch up. However it would have to be somewhere that doesn't sell vodka cranberries as they're about as manly as supporting the dockers and they can't have a max age limit or Keyser can't come along.

Ideas, any support? Maybe a little BYO food situation so we can all bring our favourite subway.

I've been told I don't get out enough for a twenty something year old individual. So I'd be down for drinking and footy. squashface let's make the bromance real.
Unfortunately I will be in the Swan Valley for a birthday on Saturday so I won't even be able to watch the game, let alone have a BigFooty meetup. :thumbsdown:

What are peoples thoughts on a good bar to watch our game next Saturday. Maybe a bit of a bigfooty catch up. However it would have to be somewhere that doesn't sell vodka cranberries as they're about as manly as supporting the dockers and they can't have a max age limit or Keyser can't come along.

Ideas, any support? Maybe a little BYO food situation so we can all bring our favourite subway.
this is pure discrimination against me and Eaglespur

Where do you live and how big is your screen?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First things first, who lives nth who lives sth?
I'm a northerner myself.
Might not be able to do anything this weekend but hey this is a good idea.

Maybe need a permanent "What pub this weekend" thread. Move the pub(s) week to week and give all a bit of a chance of attending.

I'm a northerner myself.

Maybe need a permanent "What pub this weekend" thread. Move the pub(s) week to week and give all a bit of a chance of attending.
inb4 thread becomes a North v South shitfight.

I'm a northerner myself.

Ellenbrook isn't much chop.

I spent several minutes trying to work out which ethnic group was known for their protruding chins.
Jay.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back