Media BastFeed (LATEST: We Are Going Bankrupt)

Remove this Banner Ad

Breastfeed you need to change your thread title. I don't like it not being up to date.
Unless the Top 5 baby names are Jabba, Barry, Kennedy, Dav and PM_Me_Your_Bangers.

That’s one strange family …
I hear that the fifth child was unplanned and they had to come up with a name on the fly.

NEWS: Local Poster Incredibly Excited To Do A Will Smith Hitting Chris Rock Reference At The Mobbs Medal
Local Poster Incredibly Excited To Do A Will Smith Hitting Chris Rock Reference At The Mobbs Medal
122623930-junger-mann-mit-nachdenklichem-ausdruck-und-gl%C3%BChbirne-%C3%BCber-dem-kopf.jpg

"What if I called the Furies the FURRIES?!"

"I've done it! I've come up with a brilliant idea" said a poster, who asked to remain anonymous "I'm going to do a reference to Will Smith at the Oscars on Mobbs night!"

It's been a hard time for originality in the SFA, with media threads recycled season on season, to reskins of arguments once had only 3 seasons ago. While everyone is incredibly excited for the Old Boys to enter and hopefully provide some new material for the creatively bankrupt of the SFA, a new real life situation has popped up that has gotten EVERYONE excited. That's right, from the producers of "2 threads about the Melbourne earthquake that no one asked for" comes a new ruor regarding the latest and greatest pop-culture reference, with over 20 posters lining up a quick photoshop come this time 3 months from now when NaturalDisaster runs his last Mobbs night.

Will this go as planned? Who will be the first in this incredibly tight race? Keep an eye out on Mobbs medal night this year to see if anyone can turn this stinker into gold

Local Poster Incredibly Excited To Do A Will Smith Hitting Chris Rock Reference At The Mobbs Medal
122623930-junger-mann-mit-nachdenklichem-ausdruck-und-gl%C3%BChbirne-%C3%BCber-dem-kopf.jpg

"I've done it! I've come up with a brilliant idea" said a poster, who asked to remain anonymous "I'm going to do a reference to Will Smith at the Oscars on Mobbs night!"

It's been a hard time for originality in the SFA, with media threads recycled season on season, to reskins of arguments once had only 3 seasons ago. While everyone is incredibly excited for the Old Boys to enter and hopefully provide some new material for the creatively bankrupt of the SFA, a new real life situation has popped up that has gotten EVERYONE excited. That's right, from the producers of "2 threads about the Melbourne earthquake that no one asked for" comes a new ruor regarding the latest and greatest pop-culture reference, with over 20 posters lining up a quick photoshop come this time 3 months from now when NaturalDisaster runs his last Mobbs night.

Will this go as planned? Who will be the first in this incredibly tight race? Keep an eye out on Mobbs medal night this year to see if anyone can turn this stinker into gold
eeeeeeeee.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will hit Chris with an open hand, he was just playing an epic game of rock paper scissors.

Now Chris will have to track down Johnny Depp or be stuck with the tag of "rich person loser"

1648454164153.png

Furries? Why did I never think of that before???? Thanks Bastyy!

1591010551211.png

EXCLUSIVE: Disgraced Captain Developing New Stats Thread To Fix Post-To-Like Ratio
EXCLUSIVE: Disgraced Captain Developing New Stats Thread To Fix Post-To-Like Ratio
qsqwa8ro98a51.jpg

PICTURED: Your club captain just sent serial_thrilla a PM asking for posting stats

BastFeed reporters can exclusively reveal today that Dragons captain serial_thrilla is probably working on a new stats thread, because he needs to fix his image some how

After a unique week involving multiple records being broken, many have had their opinion of the captain changed, with some in the business considering his reputation "tarnished". Now like any poster who has been runner up in the beez multiple times would do, he's likely working on another thread about stats.

It's a genius idea, you get to tag a bunch of people who don't yet understand the SFA, and get a free like for calling them a good Qooty player, or an "improved poster". It's a fool proof plan that will probably result in another top 5 beez placing, as each beez voter will be trying there hardest to remember who tagged them the most in media this year. Our current speculation is that Thrilla is hard at work on his seasonal media thread about posting stats, but what this media thread is has not yet been revealed

qsqwa8ro98a51.jpg

PICTURED: Your club captain just sent serial_thrilla a PM asking for posting stats

BastFeed reporters can exclusively reveal today that Dragons captain serial_thrilla is probably working on a new stats thread, because he needs to fix his image some how

After a unique week involving multiple records being broken, many have had their opinion of the captain changed, with some in the business considering his reputation "tarnished". Now like any poster who has been runner up in the beez multiple times would do, he's likely working on another thread about stats.

It's a genius idea, you get to tag a bunch of people who don't yet understand the SFA, and get a free like for calling them a good Qooty player, or an "improved poster". It's a fool proof plan that will probably result in another top 5 beez placing, as each beez voter will be trying there hardest to remember who tagged them the most in media this year. Our current speculation is that Thrilla is hard at work on his seasonal media thread about posting stats, but what this media thread is has not yet been revealed
For a moment I was believing DemonJim had been made captain, then stripped of the title.

qsqwa8ro98a51.jpg

FB_IMG_1649460571475.jpg

NEWS: Amazing! This Mod Team Fought Accusations Of Nepotism By Hiring Guy Who Was Modding Two Years Ago
Amazing! This Mod Team Fought Accusations Of Nepotism By Hiring A Guy Who Was Modding Two Years Ago

nd.jpg

It's been a tough season to be a mod, with the great Bombers vs Simming Team Battle of Season 32 wiping out plenty of famous Bombers and putting a target on their back. We've gone through a lot of anti-mod views over the past however many seasons and someone on the Sweet FA's PR team probably told them it was time for change. So the modding team has got to work and is finally ready to take on the accusations of corruption, nepotism and much much more.

The first step? Fire the guy who everyone forgot was a mod, the guy that no one was putting any blame on. As we know all authoritarian regimes thrive off honesty, and not having a scapegoat to send the blame to, so this was a great decision from a PR perspective. The next step was to figure out who to replace him, and the late Barrybran with. With accusations of nepotism within the mod team, they wanted a new voice that the rule breakers of the SFA wouldn't have a history of hatred for, so they hired a guy from two years ago. Hoorah! The SFA mod team has done it again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back