Be honest, did you survive Eliminator Round 1?

Did you or did you not make it through?

• Yes, I made it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I didn't

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep... by 11 points. Chad as captain with my opponent having Robert Murphy almost killed me. Thankfully they had Thornton!

Yes,

Won by about 160 odd points, the guy i vsed pulled something out of the bag because he was averaging 1500 odd but managed to get 1819 :eek:.

Luckily i had a good week and got 1975 so i am onto the next round....BRING IT ON!!!!.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was lucky, Cornes as captain, bowden on the pine my backline was pretty shithouse.
But a good midfield, ruck and forwardline carried me accross the line with around 1900.

Only by about 20 points though.

Noooooooooooooooo it was a ____ing draw, lost because my total was 200 points less

That would suck.... If that happened to me i'd turn emo!

I won my game but i have a guarenteed loss this week because of injured and suspended players which really sucks.... I might turn emo afterall:thumbsdown:

i didn't make it... lost by 2 points because i decided to trade cloke for franklin and then put him captain, one more goal would have saved me...1-7 :'( god dammit

The good thing about this game is that a crap team can pull out a 1900+ and a great team can score sub 1800. Anyone could win this, so I'm not particularly confident of going too far myself.

Got 1944 and won by over 300 pts. So should be in the top half playing a bottom half team. Hopefully towards the lower end of the bottom half this time.

Back