Winter Beijing 2022 4th Feb to 22nd preview and general discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard an interview before the Olympics - might have been with Tracey Holmes - with an Indian alpine skier Arif Khan and he was Indian's only athlete attending.

He comes from Kashmir region and says there is plenty of snow there, so people shouldn't be surprised Indians can ski.

Had a quick look and their history and they have been to the last 7 games, and 11 in total with 1, 2 or 3 athletes attending and one games they had 4.

Looks like Imran Khan heard him and said we have to match our rivals.

I heard an interview before the Olympics - might have been with Tracey Holmes - with an Indian alpine skier Arif Khan and he was Indian's only athlete attending.

He comes from Kashmir region and says there is plenty of snow there, so people shouldn't be surprised Indians can ski.

Had a quick look and their history and they have been to the last 7 games, and 11 in total with 1, 2 or 3 athletes attending and one games they had 4.

Looks like Imran Khan heard him and said we have to match our rivals.

Huge double shout out to you mate. Your analysis and info is much appreciated.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Huge double shout out to you mate. Your analysis and info is much appreciated.

Thanks mate. I get a fair bit out of these Olympic threads, so happy to contribute where I can.

If I had the $$$$ to spare, I'd be going to them rather than watching on TV and discussing them online.

Thanks mate. I get a fair bit out of these Olympic threads, so happy to contribute where I can.

If I had the $$$$ to spare, I'd be going to them rather than watching on TV and discussing them online.

Yeah I’ve seen a few Bislett games. Huge especially when Ingrid was running.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back