List Mgmt. Ben Amarfio - has resigned as our CEO - Thank you Ben

Remove this Banner Ad

He is good.

Take 1000IU or 25mg vitamin d daily he reckons.

Lowers the risk of respiratory tract infection by between 19 and 70% depending on how deficient you are. If you aren't vitamin d deficient then its 19%.

It's a very good video if you are interested in that sort of thing. Basically talks us thru the key points of a variety of proper double blind studies that cover 10000 people.

The meta analysis basically says vitamin d is really important in situations like this and to improve your overall respiratory health.

Google dr john campbell vitamin d on youtube. That should be enough to find it.

I wouldn't go swallowing vitamin D then tongue kissing a Wuhan bat juggler, but there's decent support for it optimizing the immune responses

I wouldn't go swallowing vitamin D then tongue kissing a Wuhan bat juggler, but there's decent support for it optimizing the immune responses

Yeah spot on.

There's no magic bullet but you can increase your bodies ability to function until it's doing its best.

Yeah spot on.

There's no magic bullet but you can increase your bodies ability to function until it's doing its best.

Some good papers:

I take 25 mcgs daily and I have a years supply of the stuff sitting in the cupboard.

I just stared. We have about two months worth for the lot of us afaic tell. I'll get some more tomorrow.

I'd take some back up.

The idiots are out in force.

He is good.

Take 1000IU or 25mg vitamin d daily he reckons.

Lowers the risk of respiratory tract infection by between 19 and 70% depending on how deficient you are. If you aren't vitamin d deficient then its 19%.

It's a very good video if you are interested in that sort of thing. Basically talks us thru the key points of a variety of proper double blind studies that cover 10000 people.

The meta analysis basically says vitamin d is really important in situations like this and to improve your overall respiratory health.

Google dr john campbell vitamin d on youtube. That should be enough to find it.
I'll stick with toilet paper and pasta thank you very much.

Going to have a hefty responsibility now in response to the recent events, and says we will come out the other side still going, but with debt.

An unenviable position, but Ben's got alot of work on his hands now. Hopefully he'll help us get there.

What a time to come in. We will need the strongest leadership, ingenuity and determination to get us through this (as with all clubs). He actually sounds like he might be the right man for the job. Either way we will survive this. North Melbourne people find a way always.

In the meantime, we want to thank you for your ongoing support and loyalty. We have had a surge in memberships over the past fortnight and only a handful of people calling about refunds.
This isn't the only example but I'm not a fan of this passive guilt tripping the club is doing on it's members re refunds on memberships. If you're someone who is seeking a refund on your membership...then you have every right to do so and not have your loyalty questioned.

For some people, forking out the dough for annual memberships can be a financial strain and that's without our current global crisis.

Don't ostracise our members because there's a good chance these people don't have a job and need every cent they can get.

#foodforthought

FWIW...I haven't asked for a refund.

This isn't the only example but I'm not a fan of this passive guilt tripping the club is doing on it's members re refunds on memberships. If you're someone who is seeking a refund on your membership...then you have every right to do so and not have your loyalty questioned.

For some people, forking out the dough for annual memberships can be a financial strain and that's without our current global crisis.

Don't ostracise our members because there's a good chance these people don't have a job and need every cent they can get.

#foodforthought

FWIW...I haven't asked for a refund.

Re: "............only a handful of people calling about refunds."

Was there any extrapolation of that point?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: "............only a handful of people calling about refunds."

Was there any extrapolation of that point?
Not in Ben's statement per se. But I'm seeing ''we have most loyal supporters in the competition'' ''we've just had more members sign up'' propaganda on social media. Supporters/members see that and now feel guilty or may change their mind on a refund.

It's quite clever and subtle.

With so many individuals finding their personal incomes struck out due to job losses I doubt anyone would now begrudge their wish to cease monthly payments for footy memberships.
That's how it should be.

I just watched the interview Ben did with Heath and was so impressed with how well Ben spoke and the passion he displayed for the club, staff and members. If you haven’t watched it yet, I recommend that you do! Great stuff!

I just watched the interview Ben did with Heath and was so impressed with how well Ben spoke and the passion he displayed for the club, staff and members. If you haven’t watched it yet, I recommend that you do! Great stuff!

Gotta link?

Agreed. Ben spoke well. I like how he has immersed himself in the history of the Football Club. Old Mate Heath doing a good job with these “Zoom” Interviews. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back