List Mgmt. Ben Amarfio - has resigned as our CEO - Thank you Ben

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought it was interesting how Ben mentioned his relationships with broadcasters. You forget what an elite talent and performer we got here.

I liken it to a gun player at a Big Club falling out with them over something and us swooping as free agent, not having to pay full market value.

By all accounts Ben is determined to prove the world wrong, and if his plan is to take poor old Norf and makes us slick and successful North Melbourne, as a stepping stone to a glorious return as say AFL CEO, then that is absolute fine with me.

I thought it was interesting how Ben mentioned his relationships with broadcasters. You forget what an elite talent and performer we got here.

I liken it to a gun player at a Big Club falling out with them over something and us swooping as free agent, not having to pay full market value.

By all accounts Ben is determined to prove the world wrong, and if his plan is to take poor old Norf and makes us slick and successful North Melbourne, as a stepping stone to a glorious return as say AFL CEO, then that is absolute fine with me.

I like your sentiment but am a little gun-shy about former North Melbourne people becoming AFL CEO :sternlook

I like your sentiment but am a little gun-shy about former North Melbourne people becoming AFL CEO :sternlook

If Ben's made his name creating a strong and successful North Melbourne, he's not going to be able to suddenly go YEAH NAH TASSIE ROOS.

Anyway, Demetriou played last for Hawthorn. Which is explains his turn to the dark Side.

He may as well be a paid public relations shill for his mates.

I see a lot of glowing statements being thrown about and NOTHING happening.

Is it just me or are we in the media more than we were and taken more seriously than we were just in terms of interviews and the like.

Cos it seems that way based on what I se here.

Is it just me or are we in the media more than we were and taken more seriously than we were just in terms of interviews and the like.

Cos it seems that way based on what I se here.

Oh I see you're getting a sling to post positively about the admin as well.

He may as well be a paid public relations shill for his mates.

I see a lot of glowing statements being thrown about and NOTHING happening.

Are you talking about Ben or someone else? if it's Ben i reckon he's flat chat keeping the footy club together with most of the staff and volunteers laid off plus working out how we recoup millions in lost income.

Are you talking about Ben or someone else? if it's Ben i reckon he's flat chat keeping the footy club together with most of the staff and volunteers laid off plus working out how we recoup millions in lost income.

He's talking about me.

I'm a paid shill for the club etc.

Haha, Heath has that gig locked up.
Yeah, Heath's doing a great job.

But what on God's green earth is that f***king archway monstrosity over his right shoulder in the Amarfio interview? I'm tipping it's one of those felt right at the time holiday purchases - looked really cool in the market in [insert southeast Asian country name] but looks like absolute arse with the new aluminium windows and early 20th century picture rail aesthetic going on at Heath's joint.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But what on God's green earth is that f***king archway monstrosity over his right shoulder in the Amarfio interview? I'm tipping it's one of those felt right at the time holiday purchases - looked really cool in the market in [insert southeast Asian country name] but looks like absolute arse with the new aluminium windows and early 20th century picture rail aesthetic going on at Heath's joint.

I have to say that I was looking out for the scantily clad babe I was expecting to wander past Ben's shoulder in his bits.

"Are you coming to the pool Ben?"

"Yeah love, just gotta do this"

"OK, I'll get the Moet and the lotion"

1587445575567.png

Who hasn't ended up with one of those on the wall after a crazy night at AFL house?

I have to say that I was looking out for the scantily clad babe I was expecting to wander past Ben's shoulder in his bits.

"Are you coming to the pool Ben?"

"Yeah love, just gotta do this"

"OK, I'll get the Moet and the lotion"
Hot tub, not pool. Ben definitely gives off an "I'm a hot tub sorta guy" vibe.

I see that the gossip monger is at it again.

Haha, Heath has that gig locked up.

You're definitely their rep on this board.

Looking forward to seeing if your mate actually delivers anything of substance with her "connections", after your intensive lobbying effort.

You're going to get exposed if it was all just one big lie.

Last edited:
And fairly sure I heard him confirm that he was behind the farking off of the coffee cart from in front of the trophy cabinet.

It's a disgrace that it occurred in the first place.

It just goes to show the priorities down there in recent times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back