List Mgmt. Ben Amarfio - has resigned as our CEO - Thank you Ben

Remove this Banner Ad

Not particularly reassured by that Q&A...
You weren't reassured by a 15 minute crisis Q&A after a walkout and speculation about player contracts that included some feel goods about Tassie, 'metrics' being 'quarters won' (no benchmark provided, apparently we're fine), and that we will go mature in the MSD?

I'm not sure what you folks expected. That they would lay bare all of the inner workings of the club to be pecked over by the media and a bunch of nuffies from BigFooty??? I actually thought Brady gave a little more away than expected in saying that we were going to pivot towards more mature players.
Maybe you were expecting them to explain what Matt McGuinness hasn't grown another foot taller. Phark me dead!!

I'm not sure what you folks expected. That they would lay bare all of the inner workings of the club to be pecked over by the media and a bunch of nuffies from BigFooty??? I actually thought Brady gave a little more away than expected in saying that we were going to pivot towards more mature players.
Maybe you were expecting them to explain what Matt McGuinness hasn't grown another foot taller. Phark me dead!!
What are you on about? It's simple don't waste people's time if you are going to do it poorly. Previous efforts of these have been far better.

So thats everyone now right? Every possible person is now "the problem"? Have we speculated on the staff at the roo shop yet?

The large polo is a very tight large.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The q&a was ok. Don't see the fuss.
In the context of our past 3 years anything that doesn't end in a fiery car crash is 'ok'.

In the context of a member q and a - ie providing a's to q's provided by the members - I don't know why they bothered. A weekly press conference contained more information than what they provided today to rank and file members.

Q and A is merely a platform for advertising and contact gathering.

Answers are generic and give no insight. I’d wager that they received 100 questions asking what the KPIs are and Noble couldn’t give us one (Oh yeah expect to say we measure the score!) despite saying at the start of the answer that he would.

I thought we had done away with political posturing when the election finished.

Q and A is merely a platform for advertising and contact gathering.

Answers are generic and give no insight. I’d wager that they received 100 questions asking what the KPIs are and Noble couldn’t give us one (Oh yeah expect to say we measure the score!) despite saying at the start of the answer that he would.

I thought we had done away with political posturing when the election finished.
I'd hope they aren't giving out that info in member Q&As. I know we aren't in the best shape and no one is hanging on hearing it to beat us but that stuff should stay out of the public domain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back