Toast Ben Crocker and Lynden Dunn

Remove this Banner Ad

Appleby warrants a spot somewhere on the list but yep he needs to learn to be creative and he needs to learn that in a hurry. Part of the reason Aish was selected as the sacrificial salary cap lamb was that he was too risk adverse.

Aish really didn't play all that many games in defence.. he was sufficient enough though in defence and in attack.. I still think his best spot was just forward of the center.. coming out of the backline perhaps he was a bit too careful.. but get him beyond the center square.. and he had a penetrative accurate kick into the 50.. pity his injuries curtailed his career at Collingwood.

Aish really didn't play all that many games in defence.. he was sufficient enough though in defence and in attack.. I still think his best spot was just forward of the center.. coming out of the backline perhaps he was a bit too careful.. but get him beyond the center square.. and he had a penetrative accurate kick into the 50.. pity his injuries curtailed his career at Collingwood.

I don’t want to turn it into al Aish v Appleby argument or an Aishs best position argument. Clearly aish is a far better player than Appleby.

I was just making the observation that one similarity is that Aish tends to be safe and conservative with his ball movement.

I don’t want to turn it into al Aish v Appleby argument or an Aishs best position argument. Clearly aish is a far better player than Appleby.

I was just making the observation that one similarity is that Aish tends to be safe and conservative with his ball movement.

Agreed.. I can't be f with it any more re.. I'm F Dunn with it.. I've f had it man.

Too risk averse an option.

Re.. if I went out on to a pitch and filmed 100 hrs of me offloading the pill and snagging sausage rolls.. and compiled a 2 min highlights real of it.. you'll think I'm Gary Ablett.

Like I said.. I don't like him. Every position on the pitch is precious. He's not good enough a player in my book to warrant a spot.

Leave it at that.

You're using one game to bag him - GWS game. But you're not alone.

Form is temporary, talent is permanent - so I'll take his highlights as a far more reliable predictor of potential.

You're using one game to bag him - GWS game. But you're not alone.

Form is temporary, talent is permanent - so I'll take his highlights as a far more reliable predictor of potential.

Re.. I commented on him after the Moe JLT game.. haven't liked him since then.

Make you're on reality bud.. the f if I give a f re.

When are we delisting Appleby and the Madge.

I would like to enjoy my summer months without having to think about em.

Appleby is contracted next year so you'll be waiting on that one. Madgen there's been no news on. There are two more list lodgements though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back