Personal Experience Berenstein/Berenstain Bears evidence of parallel universes

Remove this Banner Ad

Except there always seems to be residue of the "mis-remembered" thing. Actual articles, movie reviews, etc, where the title is the other.

There are a number of MEs that are mind blowing.

My top ones are.... Dolly not having braces in Moonraker, Monopoly man not having a monocle, "thats not a knife, thats a knife" as if, the thinker statue, Danielle Steel/e, Barbra/Barbara Streisand, Sally Field/s, Christopher Reeve/s....just to name a few off the top of my head

The only one that's not easily explainable by the infallibility of the human memory or a simple printing/spelling mistake/change is the braces one from Moonraker

And why is Mandella effect only limited to media?

Why hasn't my house spouted a different bedroom for no reason? Why are my used to be blue runners now coloured red?

Oh that's why. It's impossible to misremember these things

So you admit/agree that blows your mind too

From IMDB: Although everybody remembers Dolly (Blanche Ravalec) wearing braces in the scene where she meets Jaws for the first time, she doesn't wear braces at all. NOTE: Actually, the original release of the movie in theaters, on television, and its subsequent release on VHS, she had braces when they first meet, but she didn't later on in the movie, which created a continuity error. The remastered releases on DVD and Blu-ray "fixed" this error by digitally removing them from the first time the two characters meet. YouTube has a few clips from the television broadcasts that clearly show her wearing braces, as well as clips from the remastered DVD and Blu-ray versions where they have been digitally erased.

There you go, perfectly reasonable explanation

but muh mAnDEla EffcET

I understand youre a pragmatic person who doesnt believe in mystical things, but there is an allowance there for it. Eg, ghosts or haunted places.

When did I ever say I did or didn't believe in the mystical? Now you're just making stuff up.

But yes, Mandella Effect 100% does not exist.

Last edited:
From IMDB: Although everybody remembers Dolly (Blanche Ravalec) wearing braces in the scene where she meets Jaws for the first time, she doesn't wear braces at all. NOTE: Actually, the original release of the movie in theaters, on television, and its subsequent release on VHS, she had braces when they first meet, but she didn't later on in the movie, which created a continuity error. The remastered releases on DVD and Blu-ray "fixed" this error by digitally removing them from the first time the two characters meet. YouTube has a few clips from the television broadcasts that clearly show her wearing braces, as well as clips from the remastered DVD and Blu-ray versions where they have been digitally erased.

There you go, perfectly reasonable explanation

but muh mAnDEla EffcET
But thats new. Only a year or two ago producers and the actor herself all said "no never had braces"

Well here's another theory. We're mixing up Marcia Brady with Dolly

View attachment 1471211
Nah. Theres a clear logic in the film why Dolly and Jaws fall in love. That shared thing. I remember that even back then, that being the angle/point of the relationship, not just something that happened in a movie, but a whole discussion about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah. Theres a clear logic in the film why Dolly and Jaws fall in love. That shared thing. I remember that even back then, that being the angle/point of the relationship, not just something that happened in a movie, but a whole discussion about it.

I would bank on the truth lying somewhere in the below, before attributing it to parallel universes

I think stereotypes are playing a big a big role here. People see a nerdy-looking girl with glasses and pigtails. What else do nerdy girls have? Braces. One commenter remarks, “I remember huge braces, the ones that like Jan wears In the Brady Bunch Movie”. Some other commenters have also stated they remember her being less sexualized, and having thick black-framed glasses. More things that fit into the “nerdy girl” stereotype. This is a possible confabulation with nerdy stereotypes common in media.

It also just makes sense. The scene where Dolly and Jaws meet. Jaws smiling, opening his mouth, revealing his grizzly cog-like metallic teeth, then Dolly following suit, revealing her own metal augmentation. Love at first sight based on their common metallic dentistry! The order is important here though. Jaws smiles at her first. Jaws likes her before even seeing her teeth. This is because she is an attractive female, not because she has braces. It would be an awesome explanation at their common attraction though.

The age and quality of the film may also play a role. Many watched this film originally on grainy VHS tapes or fuzzy tube televisions. It’s not possible to see every minute detail. We fill in those details with our own imagination, possibly to the detriment of reality.

Yeah I'm pretty sure this is what I'm envisaging by mistake

images

before attributing it to parallel universes

Parallel universe is just one possible explanation for ME. Could be CERN messing with things. Could be that mega super computer that cane into existence in recent years....tie in with the simulation theory.....tie in with scientists discovering computer language inside the universes fabric. Could be the Earth scientifically having reached a stronger vibrational rate. etc.

Could be like many reckon, just misremembering things, illusions of perception, fallibility of memory, mixing up memories of multiple things together.

Basically, man always thinks he has the answers to the universe, how it works, pragmatics, but its always evolving and there are great unknowns/mysteries (like parallel) that no one can say is ridiculous or unfounded. Even science postulates such theories all the time.

Nah....Jan having braces as why Dolly had braces is in itself the mixing up memories to explain away something. They're actually very unrelated. There are ads all around the world at the time Moonraker released that have a Dolly with braces character. It's how most remember it regardless or outside of other cultural things like Jan having braces or concepts of nerdy girls in pigtails and glasses.

Different Bible versions have different translations. But KJV is interesting because I don't remember "ho ho" there. Some suggesting just KJV is being altered, but I think this is more memory lapse, because when you see an entire change in every single version of the Bible (like wolf and lamb instead of lion and the lamb) then that's more a legitimate ME.

Some reports Isaiah 11:6 changed again.

Get out your bibles infidels

Both set in the 70s, both young girls with braces with hair done out to the side

It's probably not exactly this, but galaxies closer to the truth than your explanation

I would bank on the truth lying somewhere in the below, before attributing it to parallel universes
Dolly 100% had braces. I used to watch Moonraker as a teenager every time it was on TV. It was why Jaws fell for Dolly. I used to have this movie on VHS cassette but I threw it away when the VCR died. 😥

Remove this Banner Ad

Back